Xperia P Dedícated Forum

Search This thread

Maesedroid

Aug 18, 2011
Mexico
Hello guys i just got my wife's Sony Xperia P and i was wondering if There's any Forum related ONLY for this device.

If not this could be a call to create it!, what do you think??

Thanks in avance! :cool:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

hpsauce37

Sep 10, 2010
Xiaomi 13
I agree, it's becoming a nonsense that it doesn't have its own forum. There are so many questions an issues I have with mine that I would like to put to other users however everything gets lost amongst the xperia s threads.

Sent from my LT22i using xda premium

Reactions: mas143forever

Maesedroid

Aug 18, 2011
Mexico
I agree, it's becoming a nonsense that it doesn't have its own forum. There are so many questions an issues I have with mine that I would like to put to other users however everything gets lost amongst the xperia s threads.

I cant understand why is not a dedicated thread! Its a great device come on!
Greetings

alphine.zzz

Jul 27, 2011
I think because lack of developers. I don't how much developer in xperia p, sola, u, and the other xperia nxt. but it's less than the other dedicated forum.
my previous device is xperia x8, it has many beloved developers (ROM,tweaks,kernel,etc), this why it deserves to get dedicated forum, maybe this forum should not be xperia S, but xperia NXT, so it will be more general forum than xperia S forum.

just remember this is xda-developer.com not xda-device.com.

edit :*xda-developers.com

BlazerJenzo

Mar 19, 2010
Your mom
blazerjenzo.net
I have noticed that they have done the same fail with the Tablet version of Xperia Nxt. The forum is called Sony Xperia S Tablet. It's 4 devices. Maybe they looks quite the same on the outside, on the inside I think there is enough difference to make a forum for each device. Or just a Sony Xperia NXT and Sony Xperia NXT Tablet forum and then filter the devices under childforums there

Last edited:

Irseq

Jan 13, 2012
Warsaw
I think creating forum with name like Sony NXT devices what will have sub forums for each device would be great. That should keep forums organized and clean... Cause for example look at Xperia P dev forum - bunch of threads for U and P and everything is messed up...

Sent from my Xperia P with SSpeed ROM.

BlazerJenzo

Mar 19, 2010
Your mom
blazerjenzo.net
Yes :) S, Sola, P and U is in the same forums. It's annoying fx if you see an update for a rom and the device name is not in the forum title. Then you think "HEY maybe it is for my Xperia U (I'm using U in that example)" You download it, put it on your phone and go into recovery and Wipe Data/Factory settings and select the file for installing and Boom fails because it's for the Xperia Sola. Pretty annoying :)
I don't understand them. They have splitted up HTC Sensation and HTC Sensation XL. Why no split up for these phones?????

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.