Screen protector problem

Search This thread

Cristi10

Mar 20, 2014
Hello! So i've bought a new screen protector and went to a proffesional to apply it. All good but i notice that after a few days this weird thing, some parts of the protector became whiter, as in white spots and lines and i can' t get rid of them by wiping no matter how hard i try. Now this protector has an anti glare coating and the guy said that it will worn off in time. So i'm really puzzled about this, what do you guys think?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

Sulaimanshariff

Aug 1, 2013
mysore
Hello! So i've bought a new screen protector and went to a proffesional to apply it. All good but i notice that after a few days this weird thing, some parts of the protector became whiter, as in white spots and lines and i can' t get rid of them by wiping no matter how hard i try. Now this protector has an anti glare coating and the guy said that it will worn off in time. So i'm really puzzled about this, what do you guys think?

Better change it if you've bought it form that professional then he's faking it a good quality screen guard doesn't give any patches it'll be exactly the same like your screen you won't even feel like you have it over screen ive got one from 1year and its still looks like some days old! [emoji6]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Cristi10

Mar 20, 2014
Well i guess that's what i will do, thanks guys