Calender and contacts not syncing on LG G2 D802 With AOKP Kitkat ROM

Search This thread

kamran00f

May 2, 2013
Tehran
hi, i flashed an AOKP rom on my g2 and after that my caldnder and contacts are not syncing!

Under add account there is no google account. There is IMAP and Cotporate options.
When i use IMAP account only my emails are syncing, not calender or contacts. And when i use corporate account (after removing prevoius IMAP account and deleting Email and Exchange apps cache, of course) then again my newly added account goes under IMAP accounts and only emails will sync.
i tried configuring my account manually, it gives me three options: IMAP, POP3, Exchange. Non of them works. All 3 of them after vaildating server configuration, gives the error that says: Couldn't open connection to server.
I tried touchdown to configure an Exchange account (with correct fields of course) it gives me this error:
Code:
Checking Certificate...Checking ActiveSync with SSL...
Server is GSE
ActiveSync was found
ActiveSync Version :Versions:GSE,1.0,2.0,2.5,12.0

Trying activesync protocol 121...
HTTP 403 ERROR: Your account may not have permission to synchronize with the provided settings. Please contact your Administrator
Trying activesync protocol 2.5...
HTTP 403 ERROR: Your account may not have permission to synchronize with the provided settings. Please contact your Administrator

after searching i found out that it seems my phone does not have permission to be synced with my account. How can i set those permissions in my account that lets my phone be synced with account?

Anyone knows why i'm having this problem?
I think if there was a google account under add account menu everything could sync flawlessly, on my prevoius phones with different roms and this phone with it's stock rom there was no such problem, after flashing this ROM these issues started to show up!
any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-17-08-02-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-17-08-02-04.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 498
Last edited: