How to root novo 7 paladin

Search This thread

fajoo24

Jan 7, 2012
How to root novo 7 paladin, has anybody done it yet?? if yes please share the process including softwares used........

And can anybody tell which android version novo 7 paladin comes with 4.0.1 or 4.0.3??? If it comes with 4.0.1 then 4.0.3 is available or not? if available where can it be downloaded. And does 4.0.3 resolve issues like application support for mips and flash player installation??

Thanks

Last edited:

flolep

Aug 24, 2010
How to root novo 7 paladin, has anybody done it yet?? if yes please share the process including softwares used........

And can anybody tell which android version novo 7 paladin comes with 4.0.1 or 4.0.3??? If it comes with 4.0.1 then 4.0.3 is available or not? if available where can it be downloaded. And does 4.0.3 resolve issues like application support for mips and flash player installation??

Thanks

Check here --> http://tabletrepublic.com/forum/novo-7-paladin/simple-root-paladin-454.html

Click thanks if it helped...

ALD3

Aug 31, 2011
OC, Florida
ICS on Novo7 Paladin

OK from what I have learned today. Got my Paladin today with ICS 4.0.3 installed but after a few problems removing Chinese apps and changing to US android market. It became necessary to do a factory reset/restore from with in settings. The Paladin restored to 4.0.1??????
Now on rooting, when I was on 4.0.3 the update.zip listed here would not root the 4.0.3 but the Chinese Z4root did root it, then I had to use the superuser.zip from here to achieve superuser. After restore on ICS 4.0.1 the Chinese Z4root would not gain root as on 4.0.3 but the file here renamed update.zip and superuser.zip worked great.
Hope this might help someone. ALSO, if anyone knows where to get the 4.0.3 stock update I need it.
Thanks A.L.

ontwowheels

Aug 5, 2010
Gastonia
OK from what I have learned today. Got my Paladin today with ICS 4.0.3 installed but after a few problems removing Chinese apps and changing to US android market. It became necessary to do a factory reset/restore from with in settings. The Paladin restored to 4.0.1??????
Now on rooting, when I was on 4.0.3 the update.zip listed here would not root the 4.0.3 but the Chinese Z4root did root it, then I had to use the superuser.zip from here to achieve superuser. After restore on ICS 4.0.1 the Chinese Z4root would not gain root as on 4.0.3 but the file here renamed update.zip and superuser.zip worked great.
Hope this might help someone. ALSO, if anyone knows where to get the 4.0.3 stock update I need it.
Thanks A.L.

You could check uplaytablet, they are supposed to be the American distributor for Ainol and offer English ROMs.

Farahjr

Dec 7, 2013
You can try this : http://dl.dbank.com/c0pyq81d5h

And then try to find magic code apk too! Google and time are your friends! :)

++++

Yep.......i have already rooted and tried magic but still no way to run basic apps like skype candy crush or whatever most needed apps. The tablet is owned by a child so if i canno't make it run anny good games it will be useless.

Thanks for the repot anyway. I asked here cause I'm doing that during my job so i haven't the time to make this search well done.

Top Liked Posts