HTC One M8 at Amazon Wireless - $100 w/contract

Search This thread

spiff72

Apr 14, 2006
Hey everyone - not sure if this is well-known or not (or if this type of thread is appropriate in this section), but Amazon wireless is selling the HTC One M8 (both colors) for Verizon for both new lines and eligible upgrades for $100 with a new contract.

This was a surprise to me (it was $200 direct from VZW) - and their customer service was fantastic. I couldn't find a next day shipping option on the page, but I ended up chatting with their customer care, and they connected me (via phone) to their wireless team, and they intercepted my order and upgrade me to one-day shipping at no charge. (I am a prime member so that may have helped).

Just thought I would share...

https://www.amazon.com/HTC-One-M8-G...nkId=2B64LPUIIR555IGC&creativeASIN=B00IZ1W8JW

spiff72

Apr 14, 2006
Once a phone has been out for a month or two, Amazon is almost always a better buy.

Got it...

It was my first experience ordering a phone from Amazon. My last couple of phones have been purchased at the VZW stores on launch day (Galaxy Nexus and then the Note 2). I guess it "pays" to wait a couple months before buying!

PsiPhiDan

Oct 27, 2011
Plainfield
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Just recently vzw had a deal where you got $100 off any smartphone costing $199 or more, so I got my M8 through Verizon directly for $99. Not sure if that's still going on or not. Either way, Amazon is pretty much a better deal for almost any purchase you make, haha. Phone or not

Sent from my One M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

projectD

Sep 25, 2011
Just recently vzw had a deal where you got $100 off any smartphone costing $199 or more, so I got my M8 through Verizon directly for $99. Not sure if that's still going on or not. Either way, Amazon is pretty much a better deal for almost any purchase you make, haha. Phone or not

Sent from my One M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

same here, i got my M8 last week from VZW for $99.99
had to pay the $30 activation though, but it was worth it to keep my Unlimited data

spiff72

Apr 14, 2006
Ah. Got it. The unlimited data ship sailed for me when my wife added her mom to our plan. :-|

Sent from my HTC One M8