Still worth getting a Moto X?

Search This thread

knitler

Nov 30, 2012
Philadelphia
I'm looking to replace a broken N5.

I'm thinking black Front/red Rear with black buttons or all black with silver buttons, but i'd like to know if the X+1 is supposed to be larger or not. If so then I'll definitely get the X as I'm not a fan of phones over 5in.

Also is there a thread of peoples Signatures they had put on it? I'd like ideas.

HeroOfTime

Jun 29, 2010
Mountain Green

I'm thinking black Front/red Rear with black buttons or all black with silver buttons, but i'd like to know if the X+1 is supposed to be larger or not. If so then I'll definitely get the X as I'm not a fan of phones over 5in.

Also is there a thread of peoples Signatures they had put on it? I'd like ideas.
No one know for sure, but the rumor is that the X+1 will be larger. That is still to be determined though. The current X is an excellent size though, and the red back with black buttons sounds pretty slick.

As for your second question, I don't know if there is a thread specifically for signatures (I haven't seen one), but there is one to show off the custom MotoMaker designs located in the General thread (here's the link, it was on the second page: http://xdaforums.com/moto-x/general/custom-motomaker-moto-xs-t2539033) and people generally post pictures that include their signatures.

ejason

Dec 15, 2010
moto x

I also have a M8 and i switch back and forth all the time. I like how fast my moto x is and the size.