61.6 KB · Views: 453
  • Screenshot_2014-06-17-14-57-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-17-14-57-39.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 432
Last edited:

anilhotblood

May 20, 2014
HTC first ROM

Just couple of days on android. i managed any how to JmzMystJBSense rom on my htc first .
1.than bluetooth and wifi not working.
2.Also before installing rom and also after installing it is showing restrictive access changed.(help if some one know the solution):(
3. Can we remove sim lock in booloader.

Like u said if this rom is working fully than it's a good news. Does this rom work on bluetooth and wi fi.

Serupo

Oct 10, 2012
Bogotá
www.facebook.com
Fail download

impossible .... the server is very bad ... 20kb to 500mb, try 5 times, and fails to finish downloading ... :mad:

someone managed to download it? could upload it to another server? :eek:

Last edited:

abrahammmmmmm_

Oct 19, 2013
Salem
Wow man you're amazing. I tried out your sense ROM and it was pretty much solid besides a few ui issues... one of them being xposed so i reverted to stock. I hope you've got cyanogenmod developing for this phone in mind... May this phone one day see the light of cm11. If that's on your list and you don't want to start from scratch I suggest heading to lloirs github to see what he has. MANY THANKS TO YOU

Reactions: dramon

procitysam

May 5, 2014
Cincinnati
If he was able to make this that means he really is able to make 4.4.2 Sense 6 for this phone!

Sent from my HTC first using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

procitysam

May 5, 2014
Cincinnati
Has anyone tried this out yet or are people still having download issues?

EDIT: I just downloaded it, if anyone needs me to, I can upload to an American server (unchanged) so others can download it as well.

Last edited:

xrilex

Mar 13, 2014
need boot.img

can you please give me the password to the zip i have to flash the boot.img so i can use wifi i dont want to use all my data.
Thanks in advanced.

CornfedChris

May 2, 2012
Omaha, NE
Sweet MIUI is a nice alternative but after using it for awhile I find myself going back to the pure android roms. I find them more fluid and know my way around them a lot better.

Does anybody know if this guy has a Github or something of that nature? I'm curious to see what else if anything he's been working on...

Thanks!

procitysam

May 5, 2014
Cincinnati
Sweet MIUI is a nice alternative but after using it for awhile I find myself going back to the pure android roms. I find them more fluid and know my way around them a lot better.

Does anybody know if this guy has a Github or something of that nature? I'm curious to see what else if anything he's been working on...

Thanks!

Not sure about a github but from what he's been saying, it seems like he's working on a 4.4.2 Sense 6 ROM for the First.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HTC First Miuiv5 UnOfficial 4.6.17(MiuiTime 4.6.13)又一次见证

http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/7348dfcbgw1ehh5fgd676j20k00zkjte.jpg

What work: All

By Sun Dream

Should be this one...
    http://t.cn/RvpfOIS
    it's located on his weibo site

here

weibo.com/sundream1988
    Wow man you're amazing. I tried out your sense ROM and it was pretty much solid besides a few ui issues... one of them being xposed so i reverted to stock. I hope you've got cyanogenmod developing for this phone in mind... May this phone one day see the light of cm11. If that's on your list and you don't want to start from scratch I suggest heading to lloirs github to see what he has. MANY THANKS TO YOU
    Hi, thanks
    It was a pretty clean install for what i know. I am S-on as I could not get moonshine to work. I have Hboot 2.0.
    For S-on, i flashed the kernel separately once and another time I booted recovery from fastboot so as to be able to flash kernel from recovery. I did this after cleaning data and cache. I did not clean delvik cache however. Could that be a problem ?
    I am planning to RUU to a lesser Hboot and then moonshine.
    Do you think this might help as I am finding the ROM not fit for daily use. I am getting other issues as well. One major one is that most of the time, keyboard does not come up in chrome.
    Any ideas ?

When you flash the ROM, first make sure to be s-off to be sure nothing happens that could be bad, and then wipe cache and dalvik cache. That's what I had to do when I flashed the sense 5 ROM on my First.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app