[22APR'12][ZIP] ★★★★HyperDroid-CM7-v6.0.0[a2sd][CyanogenMod7 LEO 2.3.7][seader_R9]

Search This thread

arminvm

Apr 22, 2010
First lower the amount of levels and save. Then go back again and ajust the values for brightness

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA

Thanks man! It worked and now that eye catching brightness is gone and my batterylife would be better. and I have all this because of your help. Thank you :)

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

dexter26

Feb 13, 2009
Slovakia
Im about to flash something new into my phone so i would like yo ask when we should expect new version?
Thanks

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA

JimWest7997

Jan 26, 2011
Berlin
Sounds like wiping :p

Check the version in my sig, it's not from rick but kokotas most actual stuff. Very nice made and much more stable than the old one in Toolkit.

Do you think you could drop some knowledge on me? i'm not sure what to do, as i have no idea about how to compile a kernel (not even sure if the post in your sig is about that).

Is there a file to be downloaded or some instructions to follow? sorry for the noobie-ism^^

wizzardeel

Aug 15, 2010
Reisterstown, MD
I have problems with my camera. Everytime I take a picture with the flash on, it has a green tint after the picture was taken. Anybody has this problem and how to fix it? Kernel related or camera.apk related?

Sent from my HyperDroid CM7 Gingerbread HD2

ForgetfulGuru

Jun 8, 2010
Glasgow
www.localitservice.co.uk
I have problems with my camera. Everytime I take a picture with the flash on, it has a green tint after the picture was taken. Anybody has this problem and how to fix it? Kernel related or camera.apk related?

Just tested mine and it seems to be okay using HyperDroid v5.10.2x with Dorimanx kernel 6.4
uploadfromtaptalk1334264253804.jpg

Just some fat/funny guy on TV.
Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Last edited:

YZ

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 24, 2010

Seems like the amount of people with that issue is increasing. I think it's hardware related.

Last edited:

dertester123

Oct 11, 2008
Seems like the amount of people with that issue is increasing. I think it's hardware related.

A test photo wouldn't be bad. I has issues with some kernels it seemed the flash timing was bad/laggy and made yellow and orange tones a bit green(maybe bad timing in combination with auto white balance...)

I would counter-check with other kernel/ ROM and in very light and moody situations...

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2

mcbyte_it

Nov 24, 2008
can someone point me to seader_r9 kernel MAGLDR please... i flashed fikret, and I had better battery life on seader...

found this post: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=19465290&postcount=16607

but its kinda old... any other updates to seader_r9?

I am also having battery issues, I even changed the 2 years old battery of my HD2 thinking it was old but found that the drain is still high, I am using latest 5.10 build.

Anyway, I think the seader_r9 is the latest for now, because the older build of Hyperdroid (5.9.0) was still using it.

Caporeira

Jul 27, 2008
Hello, i have this software in my HTC HD2 (version HyperDroid-CM7-magldr-5.8.0-NerdyNarwhal).
Is this software have somefing like this "IEEE 802.1x/EAP authentication" because i have problem whit WLAN network :(

jcsy

Jan 9, 2009
Land of the Z1/EVO3D/GTAB10.1(2)
seader S9 is probably 5-6 months old, and was around when fikret just starting his kernel branch

its probably the most stable, battery saving than others.. even ive moved on from my HD2 , i believe seader is the beginning of the new battery era, even before dorimanx started kernel development :)

but i found fikret was faster, and had similiar battery consumption and never turned back...

Reactions: TCMuffin

Caspertje19

Apr 2, 2007
Purmerend
Got a strange problem: was running 5.10 with fikret kernel for about a week and today I restarted my phone, but it is stuck at the Android boot logo. It's a not getting to the animated bootsplash. I tried reinstalling the rom, even did I totally fresh install (task 29, repartitioned sd card, reinstalled cwm, magldr), but soil get stuck on the boot logo.

If I flash version 5.9 with seadern kernel, it will start normally. If I install 5.10 and flash afterwards another kernel (typhone), the rom starts normally.

I think it's really weird that I have version 5.10 with fikret kernel and all of a sudden I cannot boot with this kernel any more.

Anybody experience the same or know something about this?

mcbyte_it

Nov 24, 2008
seader S9 is probably 5-6 months old, and was around when fikret just starting his kernel branch

its probably the most stable, battery saving than others.. even ive moved on from my HD2 , i believe seader is the beginning of the new battery era, even before dorimanx started kernel development :)

but i found fikret was faster, and had similiar battery consumption and never turned back...

months ago, during my commute (30 minutes drive, with Waze navigator and BeyondPod playing podcasts), my HD2 with older builds of Hyperdroid (started using since around v5.2) used to drain around 10% of the battery, now the same commute drains about 20% of the battery.

First I thought it was the battery, which is almost 2 years old, so 2 days ago I got a new original HTC BA s400 battery, and still it consumes 20% on the commute.

I have just installed the seader_R9 kernel, and will try with this one to see if the drain is better, if not then there is something else.

The second difference I did last month with the latest build of Hyperdroid 5.10 is that I passed from MAGLDR to CLK. should this increase battery drain?

dertester123

Oct 11, 2008
Got a strange problem: was running 5.10 with fikret kernel for about a week and today I restarted my phone, but it is stuck at the Android boot logo. It's a not getting to the animated bootsplash. I tried reinstalling the rom, even did I totally fresh install (task 29, repartitioned sd card, reinstalled cwm, magldr), but soil get stuck on the boot logo.

If I flash version 5.9 with seadern kernel, it will start normally. If I install 5.10 and flash afterwards another kernel (typhone), the rom starts normally.

I think it's really weird that I have version 5.10 with fikret kernel and all of a sudden I cannot boot with this kernel any more.

Try a logcat during boot and maby you see some hints what loops (i could guess dalvic when bad blocks appear) or if you get messages from AVS.

Have you overclocked before? I always had a feeling that fikrets overall good kernel is very hard on some used cpu's. I had many freezes especially as he put in avs. The last few builds running fine for me now only...

months ago, during my commute (30 minutes drive, with Waze navigator and BeyondPod playing podcasts), my HD2 with older builds of Hyperdroid (started using since around v5.2) used to drain around 10% of the battery, now the same commute drains about 20% of the battery.

First I thought it was the battery, which is almost 2 years old, so 2 days ago I got a new original HTC BA s400 battery, and still it consumes 20% on the commute.

I have just installed the seader_R9 kernel, and will try with this one to see if the drain is better, if not then there is something else.

The second difference I did last month with the latest build of Hyperdroid 5.10 is that I passed from MAGLDR to CLK. should this increase battery drain?

Well high drain could be caused if the gps driver is not so good in new kernels. Maby a drawbag for better reception. You should test with seadern for sure there.

But its not draining even with carcharger?

mcbyte_it

Nov 24, 2008
Well high drain could be caused if the gps driver is not so good in new kernels. Maby a drawbag for better reception. You should test with seadern for sure there.

But its not draining even with carcharger?

I don't use a car charger, but the one I have, normal model, bought from ebay, provides only 500mah, which is not enough to charge and use gps, using it only slows discharge rate, even with other builds.

Caspertje19

Apr 2, 2007
Purmerend

Try a logcat during boot and maby you see some hints what loops (i could guess dalvic when bad blocks appear) or if you get messages from AVS.

Have you overclocked before? I always had a feeling that fikrets overall good kernel is very hard on some used cpu's. I had many freezes especially as he put in avs. The last few builds running fine for me now only...

I did repartitioned to 150-5

Fresh install of v5.10 with fikret kernel.

This is my logcat during boot:
Logcat during boot

Here is a info 8 command from mtty:
Mtty info 8

Here is a recovery.log after installing v 5.10:
recovery.log

I have a 2nd partition on my sd card, made it withg CWM (1024 mb)

I really don't know how I can manage to get this kernel running again...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [22APR'12][ZIP] ★★★★HyperDroid-CM7-v6.0.0[a2sd][CyanogenMod7 LEO 2.3.7][seader_R9]

Welcome to the HyperDroid-CM7 (CyanogenMod 7 for LEO Edition)
    One of The BEST TESTED & SUPPORTED Custom ROM's
    Designed and Optimized just for the HD2!

The Ultimate CyanogenMod 7 Android ROM for the HD2 (HTC LEO)! BUILT from SOURCE, Then TWEAKED for PERFORMANCE!
    You've tried the REST... NOW its time to try ONE of the BEST...

Almost 1 Million Downloads...
    More Than 5 Million Page Views...
    We. Are. HyperDroid.

Feel Free to Drop by and say Hi!

CAP201104172003.jpg
    CAP201104172002.jpg
    CAP2011041720031.jpg
    CAP201104172007.jpg

This used to be the thread of my CM build for SD... using it again so that old users can easily find it since its heavily associated with the CyanogenMod Series!

If you have used any of my previous ROM's (HyperROM for WinMo back in the day AND HyperDroid CM6.1 for Android SD), you'll know that I build these to be Clean, Fast, Minimal and as Stable as Realistically Possible. (YMMV, of course)

I originally built this for my personal use and offer no guarantees except that I personally use this ROM and it's passed my standards for daily use as well as my 4 year old son's since he plays the games I download on the device.

In the spirit of the open source community, allow me to share and give back to something I enjoy participating in--- Tweaking my Gadgets to Death... yes, to death...

I am not a developer nor do I aim to be called as such. I believe this should be reserved for the real people who do the work behind the scenes and in the trenches of kernel hacking and coding.

I am an extreme gadget enthusiast or simply a Gadget Geek... The work I do is to build from source then put together bits and pieces of what works and what looks good to create a gadget experience that is elegant, polished, minimalist and functional (E-P-M-F).

From my HyperROM WinMO ROM roots to today, I've always liked using and sharing a ROM that meets my E-P-M-F aspirations for a gadget. Today I bring you my personal twist on an Android ROM based on CyanogenMod7.

Again, THIS is NOT a PORT... its Completely Built FROM SOURCE, Then Fully Optimized and Tweaked for the HD2!

From v3.0.0 onwards, this version is being maintained by the HyperDroid Dev Crew:
    seadersn
    clyder
    doctorcete
    pongster
    Yz
    fhasovic

Huge props to:
    ihlades: for allowing me to build off Redux and helping me figure stuff out (saved me a lot of time)
    cyanogen: for the various useful features and functions... Android is better because of you
    AdamG: for the tweaks on AOSP and contributions to Android...
    charansingh: for his work on the vendor related stuff for the HD2...
    tytung: for his work on the kernel, vold, gps and openly exchanging code with me to make both our builds that much better.
    Tricalibur and Veyka: for their generosity in sharing Unlimited Bandwidth FTP for these ROM's :)
    doctorcete: for helping me test the ROMs over and above the call of duty. breaking what I don't break myself :) For adding the finishing touches on certain Framework Tweaks as well, I am grateful!
    D4rk50ul: for helping rework the posts on the first page and being a helpful troubleshooter that has allowed me to fix a lot of small details. The go to guy re: GPS stuff for HyperDroid... trust me! ;)
    pinDemon: for creating an awesome video guide for HyperDroid! (more to come)
    karendar, slashas69, seadersn, fhasovic, Nikola G., discohk, Yz.hd: for their time, contributions and methods of testing out the !@#$% out of these ROM's and helping make it a True Community Effort (thread support, chatzy support, etc.):D

In essence, if you like what you see feel free to download it directly by clicking the appropriate link below!​

Upgrading is possible and theoretically safe... unless stated other wise. However, due to the complexity of different settings, applications installed, and Android system itself this upgrading would be unsupported officially and in case a bug arises we cannot provide official support other than trying full wipe.
    You have been Warned.
    Therefore a full wipe is always advisable to minimize errors and get proper support (everything is tested on all defaults).

BEFORE FLASHING PLEASE READ THE FAQ LOCATED HERE!

========
    MAGLDR
    ========

You must be running MAGLDR 1.13 and a compatible ClockWorkMod to use this link.

CLICK THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD >>>>>>> RELEASE POST IS HERE

========
    cLK
    ========

You must be running cLK and a compatible ClockWorkMod to use this link. Advanced Users Only.

CLICK THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD >>>>>>> RELEASE POST IS HERE

GET Future Hotfixes for MAGLDR and cLK HERE

Wanna change the way your phone looks? Check out these GREAT themes by sonnysekhon HERE!
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=955177

Don't forget to checkout this post for the latest Hotfixes (if applicable to the version you're on right now, of course)​

• Do a Nandroid Backup before Installing or Updating ANYTHING!
    • Read the F.A.Q. in Post #2
    • Download and Install the file above (CWM)
    • Go to the Bottom of the page and Install any updates via CWM (updates will have the prefix *HyperDroid)
    • You want to be able to charge when off, use fastboot, reboot to recovery and Rom Manager (for future potential OTA updates)? Install cLK as shown in the F.A.Q link on page #2 and use the cLK version above. :D
    • Discussion for Latest Release begins HERE...
    • Completely Stock Version Discontinued at the moment

• Clean, Minimalistic, Dark, Fast UI
    • LCD Density at 192 by default (easily changeable using a Root file manager and editing the build.prop; I use and highly recommend 167)
    • Built from source Based on CM7 Sources (http://review.cyanogenmod.com)
    • Lucid + Minimalist Theme by Sonnysekhon, david1171and djdarkknight (mixed version by pongster and seadersn)
    • Minimalist HyperDroid Wall by Neurotica (Thanks buddy! He can make walls for you too, if his time allows.)
    • Apps2sdExt support (install detects ext partition (if available) and installs apk's on sd-ext) (Thanks to DarkTremor!)
    • Auto Zipalign script (ensures your apps use RAM efficiently)
    • Fastest Customizable Launcher (ADWLauncher)
    • Clean, Readable Font (Segoe Small Regular Font)
    • Some Apps from Minimalist by david1171 and DarkGinger by djdarkknight
    • Boot Animation by clyder
    • Shows "H" when connected to a HSDPA network
    • So much more... (check the changelog) :)

Patched files:

• Improved libhtc_ril_wrapper for more stable PPP connections on cLK (thanks to cedesmith and LeTama)
    • Improved 720p Playback (Stagefright libs)
    • patched libsqlite (faster IO and less Disk Usage) by ownhere
    • GPS Fix from tytung (older version by gauner1986 and Diem)
    • GPS.conf tweaks by D4rk5oul
    • SDCard Readahead script by brainmaster
    • tweaked initrd.gz by tytung
    • Various Fixes by ihlades, pongster, seadersn, doctorcete, fhasovic

What works:

• 3G / Data
    • Audio (Thanks to drizztje for v5)
    • Bluetooth
    • Updated zoneinfo data to 2011n....thanx to hashnon
    • BT in standby fixed by Trilu and charansingh (Huge props to both!)
    • GPS is working (No 60mA battery drain issue.) (Props to tytung! Old version by Gauner1986 & Diem)
    • Network Location
    • Wi-Fi
    • FM Radio
    • Phone
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • USB Tethering
    • USB Mass Storage (latest vold thanks to tytung)
    • LED Charging Lights (Thanks to iamgpc)
    • LED Notification Lights (Thanks to iamgpc & tytung)
    • Auto Backlight (Thanks to iamgpc)
    • WiFi Tethering/Hotspot (thanks to tytung and charansingh)

4. Known Issues

==========================

Updates for HyperDroid-CM7:

None at the Moment but stay tuned!!

Kernel:
    Seader_R9 based on tytung R14 kernel which is very stable base. (Head to tytung's Kernel thread for the source and seader's site for his changes)

Credits:

ihlades, Cyanogen, Cotulla, AdamG, TYTung, Dr1337, huanyu, Hastarin, Markinus, Letama, Rajko, Gauner1986, Dan1j3l, RaiderX303, Rafpigna, mdeejay, lesjaw, Sonnysekhon, David1171, crawlingcity, charansingh, iamgpc, trilu, tyween, 2000impreza, fhasovic, B.Maximenko, seadersn, brainmaster, AngelDeath, D4rk5oul, doctorcete, arif-ali, the_scotsman, noellenchris, and the Official HyperDroid Beta Test Team!

Hope you Enjoy the ROM as much as we enjoyed building it and sharing it for your Personal Computing!

If you're feeling generous and are enjoying the ROM please consider donating for the time spent developing it during our free time. A little goes a long way. The ROM will always remain free. :)

Hyperdroid 5.8.0

Release v5.8.0
    link
    md5: a1185a062bf3ea1bc78f4efea3b28c39

Because of the superuser issues some people had with fikret's kernel and lots of people complaining about market "application incompatibility error" and falling to look for information on hacked market I decided to release this rom with Seadersn R9 kernel that worked for everyone, it is based on tytung R14 kernel which is very stable base.
    This way people can flash alternative kernels that works best for them. I for example am using fikret's kernels because I never had superuser issue.

changelog:
    • compiled on CM7 sources from 21.Jan
    • back to seadersn R9 kernel
    • one zip file for both cLK and magldr (bootloader gets automaticaly recognized while flashing and flash the content for that particular bootloader).........credits e344........
    • added Sony XLoud engine. credits......solidchips,Mwakious,seaman2k,dansta34
    • added normal non-hacked 3.4.4. market and changed lcd density to 240. So there wont be incompatibility issues, you can buy apps from market on the phone

Additional stuff (totaly optional). Use this by your own choice.

For those people who wants to use non-standard LCD density settings and hacked market which can be used with LCD density other then 160 or 240 I provided separate recovery flash that would replace the market with hacked one. Then you can change the density to whatever you find most suited to you. Ocasionaly hacked market will also show the incompatibility error for some apps. When that happens go to settings/applications/manage applications/all/find market on list and click on it/clear data.
    If you want to switch to hacked market flash this file or extract Vending.apk from it and replace the one in rom zip before flashing it.

Some people asked the rom without the Hyperdroid theme. This is the non-themed files that will revert the rom to stock CM7 theme. If thats what you want just flash it after the rom.
    Stock CM7 theme
    OK GUYS.. THE WAIT IS OVER . HERE IS THE MIGHTY HYPERDROID

HYPERDROID HTC HD2 V6.0.0 SANDY SCORPION..

THANKS FOR ALL UR PATIENCE...

http://www.multiupload.nl/XP297X5OUC

MIRROR 1:- MEDIAFIRE

goo.gl/b5ufs

MIRROR 2:- 2SHARED

www.2shared.com/file/CSeDSV76/HyperDroid-CM7-SandyScorpion-v.html

MIRROR 3:- DEPOSITFILES

depositfiles.com/files/czp1dk8xa

CHECK FOR CHANGE LOG ON FOLLOWING POST

MD5 FROM MEDIAFIRE FILE :- 329b1e269fbb5c4a8e71a216eb3de261

NOTE :- FOR THOSE WHO HAVE DATA PROBLEMS ON MAGLDR PLEASE REFER THIS THREAD - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=25353923&postcount=19967
    FAQ thanks to D4rk50ul

HYPERDROID INSTALLATION GUIDE AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

DISCLAIMER: WE ARE HUMAN AND CAN MAKE MISTAKES, WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOU, YOUR DEVICE, YOUR DOG, YOUR SISTERS BFF'S BOYFRIEND'S CAR, OR ANYTHING ELSE. USE THIS GUIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Created by PinDemon

MAGLDR

This guide is assuming you have a completely stock HTC HD2 running Windows Mobile 6.5.

You should ALWAYS turn OFF Anti-Virus and Sleep/Hibernation/Screensavers while Flashing

1. Install HSPL 2.08 onto your device by following the directions in that thread or by watching the above video.

2. Install the newest version of MAGLDR. Unzip the file into a folder on your desktop for easy access. With the phone off Power up your device by holding the volume down button and red power button at the same time. You should see a rainbow colored screen as shown in the video above. RIGHT Click the ROMUpdateUtility.exe file and "Run as Administrator". Follow the on screen instructions. When the process is finished your phone should now boot into MAGLDR with a Kernel failed to load error.

3. Download the appropriate ClockWorkMod 150MB file from HERE. Extract this file into a folder on your desktop in preparation. On the Phone select the option 5. USB Flasher using the Volume Down hardkey and press the Green Send button to confirm. Connect the phone to your PC with USB cable and wait until it says USB connected. Go to your ClockWorkMod folder and RIGHT CLICK on the DAF.exe file and "Run as Administrator". Follow the on screen instructions. **If you want the newest version of CWM before flashing the above file, CLICK HERE and follow the instructions.

4. You now have all the tools to install HyperDroid on your device. Insert your SD card into a card reader and connect to your PC. Copy the MAGLDR version zip of the ROM to the root of the card. DO NOT USE MAGLDR USB MASS STORAGE TO TRANSFER ROM FILES IT CAN CORRUPT THEM. Place the SD card back into your phone and press and HOLD the power button until the MAGLDR menu appears again. Select option 9. AD Recovery. Select the option "install zip from sdcard" with the volume up/down keys and confirm with green send button. Choose the ROM file and press the Green button. Scroll down to YES and press the Green button. Wait. You have successfully installed the awesomeness that is HyperDroid onto your Device.

5. For future use when upgrading versions. ClockWorkMod's NANDROID BACKUP IS YOUR FRIEND PLEASE USE IT BEFORE FLASHING ANYTHING NEW TO YOUR DEVICE. The "wipe data/factory reset" option in ClockWorkMod will completely reset or (Full Wipe) your device. You still need to go to the "advanced" option and "Wipe Dalvik Cache" as well. If you are trying to keep your data just choose the two options "wipe cache partition" from the main menu and "wipe dalvik cache" option from the advanced menu, then install the new version with "install zip from sd card".

cLK

ADVANCED USERS ONLY!!

Follow this great Installation guide provided by Newman180 with pictures and clickable links!
    It's a 30MB download and not recommended to run from your mobile device.

Want the latest cLK from cedesmith? >>>>>>> CLICK HERE!

Looking for the latest and greatest cLK ClockWorkMod by seadersn? >>>>>>> CLICK HERE!

F.A.Q.

What is Hyperdroid by Pongster?
    It's an Android NAND rom for HD2 that puts style, speed and stability into one. It can be considered a minimalistic ROM.

When will the next version be released?
    It'll be done when it's done. Until then...
    F5.gif

Is Hyperdroid a Sense ROM?
    No, therefore all the apps and widgets that require sense will not work ie. Friendstream

What CWM recovery size should i use? EU HD2 USERS THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT!
    150 mb is the correct one and the most system space you will need for this or the CM7 HyperDroid!
    Do NOT use the 250 mb partition or higher, the ROM may malfunction!!! You have been warned!!!
    For extra space you can follow this guide to create a custom partition size and get the most out of your NAND space!
    dertester123's Tutorial can be found here!

I'm getting Robotic Voice, I thought this was Fixed!
    Unfortunately this has not been completely fixed as of yet, and we as you are eagerly awaiting its final demise. For now go to Settings/Sounds then uncheck audible touch tones. Place a phone call and when finished reboot.

What is the PIN CODE to use in the video pinDemon made so I can haz Android working?

NakedGunFacePalm.gif

Why are the icons so small?
    Because the density of the screen is set to 167. If u don't like it use either the terminal or any root enabled file explorer like THIS and edit the /system/build.prop file. Find and change the number in the line "ro.sf.lcd_density=167" to 240 for stock android DPI. You can also do this before flashing the ROM by using a tool such as WINRAR to edit the file in the ROM without unzipping it.

GPS is slow what can I do to fix it?
    Open the /system/etc/gps.conf file with a root text editor and change the top four servers. Change the "us" to your country code such as "cn". There are other fixes available on XDA but unfortunately GPS is never going to be native like until DEVS build the proper system files needed.

Why do some applications only extend up to a smaller part of the screen?
    Probably because you did not UNcheck compatibility mode in spare parts app as advised. Do it and everything will appear normally. If you are still having issues it is the APP itself and only changing the system density will solve your issue.

ZOMG Angry Birds and/or (insert game/app here) Force closes on me what do I do?
    Open your settings menu and go to the Applications sub menu. Select the misbehaving application and press the "Move to Phone" button. All Apps we've tested work from the SD Card (Fat32, Old School Move Apps to SD)

Will there be a DFT flashable version or sd version?
    No. Recovery Mods such as ClockWorkMod are the future due to functionality and ease of use. They feature the Nandroid backup feature and it is strongly advised to do Nandroid backups regularly. If you prefer Titanium backup it's your choice, but don't argue about it. If you choose to use Titanium or MyBackup and experience bugs, we probably won't be able to help you because the restore itself could have caused the issue.

I am afraid of flashing CWM recovery, help me?
    Installing CWM recovery is as easy as flashing HSPL or MGLDR. You will still have HSPL and MGLDR installed so you can uninstall CWM at any time. CWM allows you to do nandroid backups and therefore to restore any NAND rom in a minimum amount of time.

What is free memory?
    The free memory shown in the app manager is the memory left on NAND for your /data partition. (it does not include sd card or sd-ext): Free memory = Total NAND memory (512 for RU 1024 for TMOUS) - CWM recovery (system files) - Apps installed on NAND.

Why do i have only less than 10mb of free memory left?
    Because you probably used the wrong CWM recovery size. Use the 150MB ClockWorkMod partition.
    If you are using the proper 150mb CMW recovery image you should have about 250 mb free with EU HD2.

Why do i freeze on the ANDROID white logo after the install?
    You missed a step, installed something wrong, or haven't properly prepared your SD card. Please follow the installation instructions and try again. FULL WIPE the device if all else fails.

My SD card is slow, the camera crashes, or my gallery takes forever to load up.
    I highly recommend you backup then reformat your SD card with the largest block size you can. This will greatly enhance data throughput. A FAT32 main partition with 32kb Clusters is the recommended size, although on smaller cards you may only be able to do 16kb. Also try the app called QUICKPIC in the market, it loads much quicker than stock Android Gallery.

How can i install the zip on sd-card?
    Either by putting your sd-card in a card reader and downloading via your computer, or by clicking the link directly with your phone. You can place the file wherever you want on the sd card FAT main partition.

Can Hyperdroid install apps on sd-ext or use a2sd+?
    If you have a primary ext3 or ext 4 partition (1024 mb is enough) AFTER the FAT 32 partition, Hyperdroid will automatically install your apps there. More specifically: app, app-private and dalvik-cache are moved to the sdcard.

What does App2sd mean?
    The HyperDroid rom has Apps2sdExt support. The install detects an ext partition (if available) and installs apk's
    on sd-ext. It means that applications are installed into an ext partition on the SDcard.
    However, lib data of installed applications are still in phone memory.
    If you use Titanium and Root Explorer, you will see that the sd-ext folder are full of your installed application.
    This is NOT data2sd (which can quickly corrupt your data if your not careful) so "Internal Storage" is NOT equal to your ext partition storage.

What is sd-ext?
    sd-ext is the mount point for the 2nd primary ext2/3/4 partition on the sdcard.

Do i need an sd ext partition?
    YOU NEED TO PARTITION YOUR SD CARD IN ORDER TO GET APPS2SD WORKING!!
    If you want more space on your NAND yes, it is very useful but it is still optional. There is no windows app to format in ext3/ext4, so download Gparted Live CD from here or use a linux virtual machine. There is a guide on how to do this here on XDA, CLICK ME!

But that looks complicated! How do I make a ext partition on my SD card using ClockWorkMod?
    Boot into MAGLDR (Power On and HOLD the Power Button till MAGLDR options are shown)
    Boot into option 9. AD Recovery to enter CWM Recovery Mode
    Once in CWM choose advanced, then choose Partition SD card, then choose the size of the partition (Maximum of 1024M recommended)
    The choose 0 for the swap and partition away.

Can Hyperdroid be installed after WP7?
    Yes but you must repartition and format your sdcard into either one primary FAT 32 partition, or a primary FAT 32 followed by a primary EXT3 or EXT4 partition.

Can i install Hyperdroid after another Android NAND rom?
    Yes but check you have the correct CMW recovery size (for HyperDroid 150 mb), do a full wipe (sd-card fat32; and use CMW to clear data, cache and dalvik cache)

What about battery life?
    Battery drain is very low (2-5 ma for me in standby). If you want to have optimal battery standby options install Superpower from the market.

Does Bluetooth buttons and stock headset buttons work?
    Yes they do, if they don't it's the app your using which is in cause.

Can you change the ____ I like how it looks better.
    No I can't but YOU can. This is an OPEN SOURCE project. You are welcome to change anything about it.

Live Support now Available for HyperDroid!
    Users can now log into the following chatroom LIVE SUPPORT and receive real-time assistance.
    Live Support is offered with the understanding that the HyperDroid team does this in their spare time, and will not be available at all times. You are free to work with other users present in the chatroom to help each other out!

KERNEL UNDERVOLTING AND EXPERIMENTAL KERNELS

Custom User set Voltage values via init.d script (thanks to snq-, hastarin, 2000impreza, tyween) Follow the syntax here.
    OR use the init.d script 12vddlevels HERE :D

Here's a link to Tytungs awesome Kernels that are used as the source in the stock ROM.
    CLICK ME! Here is the config file seader used for the kernel we use in this current ROM.
    DISCUSSION STARTS HERE! ;)

Sorry to keep you guys waiting... real life happened... :)

Big Thanks to the members of the HyperDroid Dev Crew: (They are now leading the maintenance of this version (I'm still involved, don't worry... my wife now owns my HD2 so I have to be sure everything works for her) I have another device I'm building for, but you'll still see me here!)
    seadersn
    doctorcete
    D4rk50ul
    fhasovic

and the Official Beta Testing Team and all those who supported users on the thread when we were not able to due to real life. :D

I'm proud to say that WE have made our devices better by helping each other out here!