[Q] Help Please ! My note 2 4.3 wifi doesn't work perfectly.

Search This thread

Posh_Josh

Apr 23, 2014
Hi guys , I am a rookie of XDA from Hong Kong. I get a problem on my n7100 and can you guys help me ? Thank you so much!
I flashed N7100XXUENC3 official rom through odin 3.07 .However , the wifi function doesn't work perfectly , it can turn on sometimes but can't mostly.
I tried flashing the mk4 rom but the problem was not solved , so I flashed the wifi fix patch but the probelm is still there.
I saw a post wriiten by dr, ketan said that I should flash mj5 bootloader .However I flashed it through odin but it showed "fail" .
Also , I have the warranty void showing in the download mode......
What should I do to get the wifi function back? Please help me ! :crying:
(Sorry for my bad English language:crying:)

erljayp

Dec 27, 2012
I tried flashing the mk4 rom but the problem was not solved , so I flashed the wifi fix patch but the probelm is still there.

I think the MK4 stock has knox, and you cannot flash a bootloader lower than it.
Try to flash the MK4 rom again, maybe something went wrong with the installation. (Try Odin 3.07 and check the md5 sum of the stock rom you downloaded if it matches the one from the site.)
Goodluck. :D

Reactions: Posh_Josh

geekynoob

Sep 25, 2011
New Delhi
Hi guys , I am a rookie of XDA from Hong Kong. I get a problem on my n7100 and can you guys help me ? Thank you so much!
I flashed N7100XXUENC3 official rom through odin 3.07 .However , the wifi function doesn't work perfectly , it can turn on sometimes but can't mostly.
I saw a post wriiten by dr, ketan said that I should flash mj5 bootloader .However I flashed it through odin but it showed "fail" .

Sorry to su are KNoxed..!! Reflash NC3 and using Stock recovery.! i mention again.. STOCK recovery wipe the phone.!

power + volume up + home button is what u need to enter the recovery..! :)

Reactions: Posh_Josh

Posh_Josh

Apr 23, 2014
Sorry to su are KNoxed..!! Reflash NC3 and using Stock recovery.! i mention again.. STOCK recovery wipe the phone.!

Hi Bro ! I reflashed and wiped my phone but the wifi still doesn't work ! :crying:
What should I do ? Thank you btw!:crying:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I think the MK4 stock has knox, and you cannot flash a bootloader lower than it.
    Try to flash the MK4 rom again, maybe something went wrong with the installation. (Try Odin 3.07 and check the md5 sum of the stock rom you downloaded if it matches the one from the site.)
    Goodluck. :D