who's using z2 paired with sbh80?

Search This thread

tangyoulei

Apr 22, 2011
the z2 i get doesn't come with the MDR-NC31EM noise cancelling headphones. so i'm think why not get the newest bt headphone and give it a try?

the thing about sbh80 most attractive to me is the aptX and noise canceling.

but before pulling the trigger, it would be great if someone already have this pair gives your opinion... good/bad/ugly :p

coolmingli

Jan 16, 2013
San Francisco
What about the noise cancelation features? I want to buy them but I don't know if they support native noise cancelation like the bundled headphones

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I don't think the sbh80 has noise cancellation, when I was on calls, it sound very good, the other end can hear me clearly, it sound like a regular Bluetooth headset.
The NC31EM earphone is a true NC earphone, music sound varies a little according to the surrounding, you will hear some hiss on and off if the music is on pause, I haven't had a call conversation with it yet, so I can't compare the two on voice calls.

The SBH80 is a nice headset, it is very convenient to use, it sits around your neck when you don't use it, the control button is a bit small, I use my left hand to press the buttons on the right side, then right hand for the left side, it sound much better than the SBH52, as good as the MWV1.

Reactions: jjpro45
G

GuestK00377

I don't think the sbh80 has noise cancellation, when I was on calls, it sound very good, the other end can hear me clearly, it sound like a regular Bluetooth headset.
The NC31EM earphone is a true NC earphone, music sound varies a little according to the surrounding, you will hear some hiss on and off if the music is on pause, I haven't had a call conversation with it yet, so I can't compare the two on voice calls.

The SBH80 is a nice headset, it is very convenient to use, it sits around your neck when you don't use it, the control button is a bit small, I use my left hand to press the buttons on the right side, then right hand for the left side, it sound much better than the SBH52, as good as the MWV1.

i hav purchased xperia Z2 with sbh80.. it defenetly delivers high definition sound.. you can feel instrumants variaition clearly in the music.. sound quality is so clear and awesome.. slave to the rhythm frm MJ rocking with SBH80

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What about the noise cancelation features? I want to buy them but I don't know if they support native noise cancelation like the bundled headphones

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk