Touchscreen not working.....AGAIN ?!

Search This thread

X-Giga

Oct 28, 2012
Puchong
My touchscreen is not working yet again. I can only control the phone using the gamepad but I can't accept calls from anyone, which is a really big problem. Please help....I really really need this phone because I don't have any backup phone :crying:

jhefferson.mancera

Sep 23, 2013
Same Problem

My touchscreen is not working yet again. I can only control the phone using the gamepad but I can't accept calls from anyone, which is a really big problem. Please help....I really really need this phone because I don't have any backup phone :crying:

I have the same problem since a few months. I've changed the flex for a new one and that fix it for a week. Then it happened again. It recurrently happens after the battery gets totally empty, and when you power in again the touch pad doesn't work. I'm actually using aurora play rom, and I'm going to restore the stock rom, I have the feel that there will be the problem, but no sure. I would like to know if you have problems with your battery too. For example, when I connect via usb cable to my pc or the ac'adapter, it turns the phone slow and some times it shut down immediately. what have you done before to get the touch again, because you said it happened again? and are u using stock or a custom rom? It maybe help me to help you. Well finally a have the same problem. If I can solved I'll give you a better answer. Sorry because the writing I'm Latin american and my English it's poor.

Bakisha

May 4, 2011
Slider flex cable again?

Anyway, only way that i found that can be used for answering/ending calls is xposed module called "xposed additions". Very few options in it, but it can bound any key to be used as answering key.
It is working on stock rom, with xposed framework for GB installed.
You can find apk of it in http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=44034334 and actual module you can download from XF app itself (you only need root, but that is pritty much easy these days)
Only down-side is that front buttons can't wake device, only power button. But since you unlock by sliding out, it won't affect you. I personaly have search key enabled for calls, but even home or menu key can be used.

Also, check keyboard at
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tomjenkinson.emergencykeyboard
You can use it for texting. It will be slow, but better then nothing

Sent from my R800i using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1403500933510.jpg
    1403500933510.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 1403500975305.jpg
    1403500975305.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 62