ultra power savin mode in note 3 at&t???

Search This thread

Zugshad

Jan 22, 2011
Not sure but maybe if on the kit Kat rom... and this should be in the general or question area not Dev..

Sent from my Fired-up Note3

sekretspy

Apr 13, 2008
SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO
best battery power saver for ME

Downloaded Snapdragon battery from playstore and have not lloked back< take two - three days to configure itself with the way you use your device but really works before i used about 75% before from 7;00am-12:00pm now with same usage and snapdragon use about 45-48%. I AM DEFINETLY HOOKED. AND BY THE WAY THE APP IS TOTALY FREE..

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU AND CONGRATS TO EVERYONE CONTRIBUTING REALLY SATISFIED MEMBER HERE......

Reactions: iToolboxx

hp79

Nov 14, 2007
Tigard, OR
Downloaded Snapdragon battery from playstore and have not lloked back< take two - three days to configure itself with the way you use your device but really works before i used about 75% before from 7;00am-12:00pm now with same usage and snapdragon use about 45-48%. I AM DEFINETLY HOOKED. AND BY THE WAY THE APP IS TOTALY FREE..

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU AND CONGRATS TO EVERYONE CONTRIBUTING REALLY SATISFIED MEMBER HERE......

I tried Qualcom Snapdragon battery saver app, and I don't know if it helped on battery or not, but it made my device considerably slower after a week of "learning" my usage.

I tried the UltraPowerSaving mode in GalaxyS5 rom port, and didn't really like it. It takes too long (more than 30 seconds) to get into that mode. BTW, GalaxyS5 rom is the only rom that is free from screen-on delay even with Wanam and other xposed mods enabled. I really like it, but it doesn't support deep sleep.

Also, are you a kid? Stop using caps lock. If you can't resist, just pull out the caps lock key from your keyboard.

fleetwod

Sep 2, 2013
Austin
You can also achieve most of the power saving mods in the ultra mode using Tasker app. There are some great tutorials online if you've never used it.:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    is there any way to apply this method of saving energy my galaxy n900a:confused::confused::confused:
    best battery power saver for ME