A mobile app to change how restaurants work for better

Search This thread

kindchef

Jan 11, 2014
We have just launched a campaign on Indiegogo website. About our new project which we really think is going to change the world. It’s a mobile app for restaurants,

a kind of social network but not limited to that! You may learn more about it here: igg.me/at/kindchef/x/4836930

Honestly, there are two reasons why I am talking about it here:
1) we have introduced some perks(gifts), that you mau find very useful and profitable.

2) the second reason is to spread the word about the campaign because we won’t be able to change the world if people are not supporting the idea… so if you even

just share it you have helped us a lot.

I hope this post is not looking like a shameless self-promotion. I never do that :) it’s just that the idea is so big and revolutionary that I think it does sound

righteous to talk about it and may sound very interesting.

Please visit the link above and find more information about it for yourself.

The most important way that you can help us, is by sharing the campaign link with your friends.

Please feel free to ask any questions,
Best,
MyFlashlab team.

stella_rob

Sep 8, 2016
Addison
www.peerbits.com
Necessity of restaurant mobile apps.

There are number of benefits of developing a restaurant mobile apps for business owners. From a couple of years, holistic mobility solutions including restaurant mobility solutions really a make sense for online business.

In modern technology world of restaurant mobile apps, there are number of features are available that get benefit to both the end. Business owners as well as customers.

tracer45

Oct 6, 2016
www.cheetahblaze.com
Kindchef- Innovative

kindchef app is a very innovative idea. it will allow restaurants to run flash sales for very specific times, make use of QR codes to automate checkouts, and has said it will help restauranteers even run their businesses better. Very best wishes on your app and if its a success it will surely thrust the restaurant sector into the 21st century with a bang.