Verizon S5 language packs!

Search This thread

jmorales5922

Jun 17, 2013
I work for a phone store, and a customer came to me with a Verizon S5, he was looking to set it to italian, but the S5 for Verizon only allows you to change it to a few languages. I checked different variants of the S5 such as the at&t and T-Mobile and they have a lot more languages.

When it comes to the keyboard, Samsung gives you more options, but not the system language.

Is there any way to download more language packs for the Verizon S5?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

jmorales5922

Jun 17, 2013

WillTheGreat

Jun 14, 2010
I work for a phone store, and a customer came to me with a Verizon S5, he was looking to set it to italian, but the S5 for Verizon only allows you to change it to a few languages. I checked different variants of the S5 such as the at&t and T-Mobile and they have a lot more languages.

When it comes to the keyboard, Samsung gives you more options, but not the system language.

I don't think its possible without root, I believe you have to delete the current language.xml. Or try downloading an app to change "locale settings". Never tried it this way, but if I remember correctly you can access more languages by changing the origin of the device.

Reactions: jmorales5922

jmorales5922

Jun 17, 2013
I don't think its possible without root, I believe you have to delete the current language.xml. Or try downloading an app to change "locale settings". Never tried it this way, but if I remember correctly you can access more languages by changing the origin of the device.

Got it, I figured it would be a fix that required root.

Thanks so much for your input!

torr310

Mar 26, 2011

Can you please confirm you solved this, and tell us how you solved this?, I want to add Hebrew to my device.

Try to search "locale" in Google Play. I tried these before. They work but not 100% converted. Good luck!

MosesTheTool

Dec 24, 2011
www.pelefix.com
Try to search "locale" in Google Play. I tried these before. They work but not 100% converted. Good luck!

I usually use Morelocale 2, but in this case , it only translated itself and nothing else.
I think its some sort of safety samsung made to mess with the importers and exporters. So the company that sells Samsung officially in a specific country will have all the customers from their country, that is ome below the belt!

Hkunlocker

Oct 15, 2017
G900v s5 Verizon language pack

I have G900v s5
*I need the rom with multiple language
French , en, Arabic(Saudi),Arabic (Israel)
*must need Verizon logo
*need Odin file

This requires !
Pm me , I can pay for your valuable work

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can check niche from Google play store..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.galaxy.s4.keyboard
    Over 70 language packs and layouts here. Find more found unlimited in Google play store