[APP] [PROFILES] Sixaxis Controller Profiles for Nexus 7

Search This thread

h3r3tic

Mar 12, 2012
I mean Bluetooth that's ur options. U can prolly get an otg cable n try some USB controller but for the headache and console quality experience six axis is worth the 40 bucks for app n controller. Even when 8 Bitty and nyko Controllers come out they'll be at least 35 bucks. Think of it as a 200 dollar console. U can't buy 15 dollar controllers for Xbox or ps3 and be satisfied right?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

patass

Feb 21, 2009
The Dark Knight Rises needs a bit of work. Batman only walks, he can't run (unless there's an option i'm missing that lets the analog go over boundary a little so he can run). Is there a way you can define the buttons for us so we know which does what? Thanks, sorry I'm a pain :-/

h3r3tic

Mar 12, 2012
The Dark Knight Rises needs a bit of work. Batman only walks, he can't run (unless there's an option i'm missing that lets the analog go over boundary a little so he can run). Is there a way you can define the buttons for us so we know which does what? Thanks, sorry I'm a pain :-/

Enlarge the analog stick space..I don't have the game

Try this one
http://db.tt/4oNTDX6k

And nexcellent it looks like u have tablet mode. Making profiles like that won't align right for people that are at stock dpi.

Last edited:

ins0

May 19, 2010
Thanks for your efforts here!

I'm not sure why but if I choose the deadtrigger profile in sixaxis the entire game stutters and the controls are laggy but if I choose None and just map the controls natively it runs smooth as silk without any issues.

Any ideas on that?

h3r3tic

Mar 12, 2012

I'm not sure why but if I choose the deadtrigger profile in sixaxis the entire game stutters and the controls are laggy but if I choose None and just map the controls natively it runs smooth as silk without any issues.

Any ideas on that?

Is there a problem using it natively?

ins0

May 19, 2010
Negative everything works fine natively for deadtrigger - I would simply like to take advantage of some of the already configured profiles for other games that aren't as easy to map.

Nexcellent

Dec 1, 2011
Cleveland, OH

Uploaded V2, should run fine. Click the screenshot beside the download link, you will see what buttons do what. I do plan on making a more detailed controls post on post #2 once we get a good amount of games on the list. Sorry about that!

And nexcellent it looks like u have tablet mode. Making profiles like that won't align right for people that are at stock dpi.

Everything should align good! It's only the EOS rom, it adds the tablet NAV bar while keeping the DPI the same - it's seriously freaking awesome, really loving this ROM. I recommend it to ya! :good:

Any ideas on that?

Use the native ones! :good:
No stuttering here :eek:

h3r3tic

Mar 12, 2012
Anything broken on that EOS rom? I'm using modaco at 175dpi right now haven't had issues yet.

h3r3tic

Mar 12, 2012
Been using it since build 8 and i have 0 problems. I think it's how Google should have shipped it lol

I just set it up now its not bad. Kinda got used to having a smaller dpi. I do like the little customizing of the bar n stuff. Ill give hit a go lol. Although it is how it should have been shipped.

h3r3tic

Mar 12, 2012
I don't think minecraft is possible. There's too many icons to map to. And u can't move the cursor around to select blocks. And touch really isn't too bad on it. To be honest. If u find a way to work it that would be cool.

goku16

Oct 13, 2010
anyone try the controller on john nes?
:( couldnt play, it's frame by frame :((

h3r3tic

Mar 12, 2012
Nes.emu is the best emulator for nes. Every game smooth as butter with sixaxis.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

lightninbug

Sep 17, 2009
I have a request...what about pinball games like pinball hd for tegra or Zen pinball?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all! :D

I put together a few profiles for use with Sixaxis controller.

Will be updated as controls are refined more games become compatible with the N7.

Grand Theft Auto 3 - Download V1 | Screenshot V1
    Max Payne Mobile - Download V1 | Screenshot V1
    Modern Combat 3 - Download V1 | Screenshot V1
    Duke Nukem 3D - Download V1 | Screenshot V1
    Dead Trigger - Download V1 | Screenshot V1
    Critical Strike - Download V1 | Screenshot V1
    Riptide GP - Download V1 | Screenshot V1
    ShadowGun - Download V1 | Screenshot V1
    N.O.V.A 3 - Download V1 | Screenshot V1
    Gangstar Rio - Download V1 | Screenshot V1
    The Dark Knight Rises - Download V2 | Screenshot V1
    FIFA 2012 - Download V1 | Screenshot V1
    Real Racing 2 - Download V1 | Screenshot V1
    Cordy - Download V1 | Screenshot V1
    Asphalt 7 - Download V1 | Screenshot V1

I'd love for others to share their profiles here to improve the current ones and add new ones to the list! :good:

How to use?
    Download a map and unzip into sdcard//data/.com.dancingpixels/profiles!

Haven't used Sixaxis Controller? You will need to;
    1. Root your device (Thanks Wug!)
    2. Configure your controller (Thanks h3r3tic!)

To adjust any controls simply open Sixaxis Controller, go to Menu > Preferences > Touch Emulation > Edit Touch Profiles.
    Final Fantasy IV Profile

Hello,

This is my first post on this forums. I stumbled here upon trying to get Final Fantasy working with the Sixaxis app. Anyway, I got this done on my Galaxy Note 8.0 perfectly now and fully playable. I'm posting this since I tried my best to find a profile that is working with the Final Fantasy series on the android. Anyway, here is my setup for this:

To do this you will need to enable Mouse emulation as well as Touch emulation.

Part A

Open Sixaxis >>> Preferences >>> Mouse Emulation

1. Toggle Mouse Mode >>> Assign it to L3
    2. Left Mouse Button >>> Assign to CROSS
    3. Right Mouse Button >>> Assign to CIRCLE
    4. Mouse Speed >>> Mine is at 75%, change this to your liking

Part B

Open Sixaxis >>> Preferences >>> Touch Emulation >>> Edit Touch Profiles

1. You will see a grey screen (I'm sure most know of you know this part), Just double tap the screen to bring up the menu.
    2. On the bottom of the screen you will see "Change Background", click it and load up a screenshot from within the game (Not during a battle, but where you can freely move the character)
    3. You will notice the image looks wierd, a very narrow image. Double tap the screen again to bring up the menu and click Edit Background.
    4. Click the rotated arrow to adjust the image orientation ( rotate it 3 times until you see the in-game icons "Menu and Map" on the bottom left (this is if the device is held upright). Once you are done, just click the back button on your device to save the image orientation.
    5. Now just double tap on your screen again to bring up the menu and click on add button.
    6. Scroll down to the bottom of the button list till you see "ANALOG_LEFT" and click that. Drag that to the corner of your screen.
    7. Add another button for "CROSS" in the middle of the screen
    8. Add another button for "Triangle" on top of the in-game Menu icon
    9. Add another button for "Square" in top of the in-game Map icon
    10. You are done. Open the game.

Here is a reference image:

Part C

Control instructions

1. To move your Character, use the left analog stick
    2. to open Menu, press Triangle
    3. To open the Map, Press Square
    4. To navigate the Menu and battle screens, Click on the L3 button on the DS3. This will enable the mouse for you to navigate.

That is all

Cheers
    you have a bigger screen shot of this?... its too small to see what buttons you mapped

Download a map and unzip into sdcard/data/com.dancingpixelstudios.sixaxiscontroller/profiles

need for speed setup map
    http://db.tt/C2fR6Ygs

N4S PIC
    http://db.tt/kr7nyTeW
    uploadfromtaptalk1351907370706.jpg

Sent from my BAKED N7
    Switch R1/R2 & L1/L2 & that would be perfect.

Here you go, I've tested it and everything works.

Start: Pause
    Circle: Crouch
    Square: Reload
    Triangle: Change Weapons
    L1: Zoom
    R1: Shoot
    L2: Sprint
    R2: Grenade

https://www.box.com/shared/2xu3qyvccfjjj4hqsk9i
    Here is a profile for Frontline Commando: D-Day

If you'd like something changed let me know.

https://www.box.com/s/95tpqjlu5ajy1nm8d2e1

Move Sights: Left Stick or Right Stick
    Zoom: L2
    Fire R2
    Pause: Start
    Move Left: Left Pad
    Move Right: Right Pad
    In and Out of Cover: X
    Switch Weapons: Square
    Reload: Circle
    Grenade: L1
    Bazooka: R1