[Q] Run CM 10.2 off SD card

Search This thread

m0000

Is it possible to install CM 10.2 on SD card for Nook HD?. i would like to run CM off SD card without touching the stock rom.

I have seen a few very old threads with older versions of CM and thought there maybe a easy way to accomplish this task? :confused:

perhaps a img file that i can burn to SD card and boot?

TIA

leapinlar

Oct 18, 2006
Is it possible to install CM 10.2 on SD card for Nook HD?. i would like to run CM off SD card without touching the stock rom.

I have seen a few very old threads with older versions of CM and thought there maybe a easy way to accomplish this task? :confused:

TIA
Go to this thread. It still works:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2063968

The only problem is it is CM10.1, not CM10.2. The author promised a CM10.2 version for the HD but did not deliver.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:
Reactions: m0000

leapinlar

Oct 18, 2006
Thank you for the link leap. I think i saw that one and noticed it was 10.1 and that the builds are not "official" CM builds

I thought it maybe possible to burn one of that official builds to SD card and boot of it..

TIA
Nope, they must be custom made.

Sent from my SCH-i705 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: m0000

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

TIA
    Go to this thread. It still works:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2063968

The only problem is it is CM10.1, not CM10.2. The author promised a CM10.2 version for the HD but did not deliver.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
    Thank you for the link leap. I think i saw that one and noticed it was 10.1 and that the builds are not "official" CM builds

I thought it maybe possible to burn one of that official builds to SD card and boot of it..

TIA
    Nope, they must be custom made.

Sent from my SCH-i705 using XDA Premium HD app