Cases/Pouches

Search This thread

americasteam

Jan 31, 2011
Bowling Green, KY
I just picked up a white one too. They look pretty nice. I may end up grabbing the official clear case if I can find it in stock. Wasn't going to use a case, but the camera sticking out kind of worries me. I am really easy on my devices, but I'm concerned the lens will get scratched just from sitting it on my desk. These cases look like they have a lip that will prevent the lens from touching when sitting the phone down.

Last edited:

Hemlocke

Interesting have one like that. Thin, matte finish, but the fit is a little tight (can scratch the smooth sides). Not very protective, and there are a few open spaces around the sides, but I like it. It DOES protect the camera lens. As for the screen protector, haven't found one that fits well on the convex sides of the screen.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Ryno_666

Aug 25, 2009
Reactions: droidiac13

mikelebz

Aug 18, 2010

That actually looks pretty sexy! I just wish it would wrap all the way around the phone...

I ordered these. I do not want to go through the process of ordering multiple cases due to the fact that they just won't fit, ha. I am also not a fan of those excessively bulky cases like speck

Case

Screen Protector

Last edited:

Sean.H

Sep 8, 2010
I'll probably pick up this Seidio Active case/holster combo once it becomes available (I have the identical one for my Inspire 4G).

The Surface version is the only one available now but I prefer the less hard case design of the Active.

I'm not sure about my screen protector of choice. I probably need to figure that out.

(I'd post the relevant links but I'm still new.)

therulebookman

Dec 28, 2007
So with people now saying that the camera glass on the LTE version sits inside the metal ring (barely,but enough to prevent scratches), I may buy this case and get a dock, I was avoiding it because I didn't want scratches on the lens.

http://androidcommunity.com/htcs-of...hin-and-minimalistic-we-go-hands-on-20120420/

Based on my ATT HTC One X, I don't see the metal ring protruding at all. Maybe a tiny bit, but it is barely perceptible. If the glass is below the metal ring it is just a few micrometers. A single grain of sand would be more than enough to make up the distance and scratch it up

pside15

Aug 5, 2010
Flowery Branch, Ga
I'll probably pick up this Seidio Active case/holster combo once it becomes available (I have the identical one for my Inspire 4G).

The Surface version is the only one available now but I prefer the less hard case design of the Active.

I'm not sure about my screen protector of choice. I probably need to figure that out.

(I'd post the relevant links but I'm still new.)

The surface case on their site only says it's for the GSM version, while a lot of their other cases list the GMS and LTE versions. I thought they were supposed to be exactly the same, except for the CPU and storage. :confused:

Sean.H

Sep 8, 2010
The surface case on their site only says it's for the GSM version, while a lot of their other cases list the GMS and LTE versions. I thought they were supposed to be exactly the same, except for the CPU and storage. :confused:

There are reports that there is a slight size difference between the One X and AT&T One X (One X LTE/One XL). I haven't verified it myself but it would make sense that the Surface would have two versions (the hard case would need to be more exacting than the soft/semi-soft Active cases).

Quoteth the Wiki:
The One XL is almost identical physically although the XL is slightly longer by 0.04mm.

Very slight.

Incidentally, the product code for the Surface LTE version is CSR3HTNXL-BK. BD2-HR3HTNXL-BK is the Surface case/holster combo.

Reactions: pside15

pside15

Aug 5, 2010
Flowery Branch, Ga
There are reports that there is a slight size difference between the One X and AT&T One X (One X LTE/One XL). I haven't verified it myself but it would make sense that the Surface would have two versions (the hard case would need to be more exacting than the soft/semi-soft Active cases).

Quoteth the Wiki:

Very slight.

Incidentally, the product code for the Surface LTE version is CSR3HTNXL-BK. BD2-HR3HTNXL-BK is the Surface case/holster combo.

Thanks for the excellent info, I was not aware of that. I was hoping to get the One X surface case combo to have when my phone gets here. Glad you posted this, saved me some time and a headache.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    clear diztronic

Got my clear diztronic today. It beats the Shack one i had

o1.jpg

o2.jpg

o3.jpg

o4.jpg

o5.jpg

o6.jpg

o8.jpg

o9.jpg

10.jpg

This case is a keeper, i highly recommend.
    2 killster thumbs up, and hit thanks if i helped you pick a case eh?
    Does the Case-Mate Barely There Case elevate the camera lens when it is face down on a table?

No, it appears to be flush. But then again, the One X's lens is actually beneath the elevation of the circular housing, so that the lens won't scratch when laying it down, even without a case.
    Hey guys, I just posted this in the One X forum. I don't know if cases fit both phones but you should check this one out. They might make one for the XL if the cases are in fact different.

OK, so I'm anal about my phone and its cases. I wanted something that was a color match, covered the corners and camera, was slim, and well finished. This is it. It's a fantastic case. It matches the grey perfectly, has a soft-touch finish, no moulding seams at all, doesn't cover the on/off switch, and is a 100% perfect fit. Outside the light of the camera you can't even tell the phone's in a case. I'd recommend it highly.

P.S. - The model really is "Magic Cookies." :rolleyes:

http://www.benks.com.cn/en/Product_List.aspx?I=PP-649-22-0

6970542096_a781dfc7b7.jpg
    7116617661_7e7bbb30a8.jpg

7116617965_38884a181c.jpg
    7116618425_be88cdb9f5.jpg

6970543430_6daa2e0f12.jpg
    7116618863_1209c91753.jpg

7116617839_5b35ae6502.jpg
    So with people now saying that the camera glass on the LTE version sits inside the metal ring (barely,but enough to prevent scratches), I may buy this case and get a dock, I was avoiding it because I didn't want scratches on the lens.

http://androidcommunity.com/htcs-of...hin-and-minimalistic-we-go-hands-on-20120420/

Reminds me of The Fifth Element

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium