Galaxy Nexus now $399 No Contract

Search This thread

nickcuban

Feb 25, 2012
DeLand
I told myself that if my g2x got the ota update by the time I was ready to order, I would keep the g2x. No update so I just hit complete order. Can't wait!

nickcuban

Feb 25, 2012
DeLand
Got my Nexus yesterday and its pretty awesome. And to the devs and helpful people here on the g2x forums, thanks for all the help and roms!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Galaxy Nexus is really cheap without a contract. Do you think is a way to clear out Galaxy Nexus-es before the Galaxy S3 comes out?

Also what do you think about getting a Galaxy Nexus vs HTC ONE X? I didn't get the ONE X because the internet speeds would've been too slow. And should I ever buy a LG Mobile Device again?

https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=galaxy_nexus_hspa
    Lol hilarious post man. But I know what you mean. G2x is a bomb ass phone when it works right. But I need something that's more reliable, and other than the Vibrant, Samsung has a good track record. I have a TMO upgrade this summer, was planning on using it but I guess I'll just save that and use this GN for a while.

Make up your mind, u want someone to stop you from buying it and now you want it?

:confused:

Just messin, go for it. Don't feel like you will be betraying anyone if you get the nexus. Its your phone and whatever phone pleases you get it, don't care about what people think of you (except me) . :p

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
    Man.... This is too hard to pass up. I think I might just have to order one.... Kinda wish someone would stop me lol.

Don't worry I'll stop you, we can meet up and I'll rob you :D don't get the nexus!!, it doesn't have that many problems to fix (don't quote me on that). Why would u want a phone that works? Sounds like another company if u ask me.

Man.... This is too hard to pass up. I think I might just have to order one.... Kinda wish someone would stop me lol.

That's how I feel right now. I'm considering buying it now.
    Don't worry I'll stop you, we can meet up and I'll rob you :D don't get the nexus!!, it doesn't have that many problems to fix (don't quote me on that). Why would u want a phone that works? Sounds like another company if u ask me.

Lol hilarious post man. But I know what you mean. G2x is a bomb ass phone when it works right. But I need something that's more reliable, and other than the Vibrant, Samsung has a good track record. I have a TMO upgrade this summer, was planning on using it but I guess I'll just save that and use this GN for a while.