[GUIDE] Fix IMEI Null and Baseban Unknown!! on Galaxy S advance

Search This thread

wyumhk

May 16, 2011
In some specific firmware regions when we move to custom roms or another regions rom we get this error imei null and baseband unknown. Here is the way to fix this problem :D:D:D

1.First you should install stock rom of your region so that you get your imei and baseband back.
2.After this install root explorer or any another root browsing apps and navigate to /system/lib and search a folder called (tee) inside there and copy that (tee) folder to your external sd card or a pc.
3.If you want to flash custom roms then open your custom rom using 7-zip and navigate to /system/lib and drag and drop your original (tee) folder there and replace with custom roms (tee) folder.
4.After that you can normal flash that custom rom and your imei null and unknown baseband will be solved.
5.Another method is if you move to another region firmware then after installing firmware manually delete (tee) folder from /system/lib and put the one you backed up in /system/lib and fix the permissions to rwxr-xr-x and reboot your system.
6.All done enjoy...:laugh::laugh:

This works for both gingerbread and jellybean roms:eek:

This guide works ! Thanks very much.

deejay shark

Feb 17, 2014
I 9070

please some one help mee

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-03-23-05-28.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-03-23-05-28.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 473

5k0tt

Oct 27, 2014
Turin
Oppo Reno 2
Hello guys,

My I9070 has a weird problem. After upgrading to JB via Odin from stock GB rom, it doesn't detect the SIM card anymore. I'm on stock JB firmware, Baseband and IMEI are correctly showed but no SIM and no network. The sim is ok and works with other devices. I also tried flashing a backuped modemfs but nothing changed. Any solution?

droy03511

Nov 10, 2016
Kolkata
In some specific firmware regions when we move to custom roms or another regions rom we get this error imei null and baseband unknown. Here is the way to fix this problem :D:D:D

1.First you should install stock rom of your region so that you get your imei and baseband back.
2.After this install root explorer or any another root browsing apps and navigate to /system/lib and search a folder called (tee) inside there and copy that (tee) folder to your external sd card or a pc.
3.If you want to flash custom roms then open your custom rom using 7-zip and navigate to /system/lib and drag and drop your original (tee) folder there and replace with custom roms (tee) folder.
4.After that you can normal flash that custom rom and your imei null and unknown baseband will be solved.
5.Another method is if you move to another region firmware then after installing firmware manually delete (tee) folder from /system/lib and put the one you backed up in /system/lib and fix the permissions to rwxr-xr-x and reboot your system.

i have followed all the steps and it is not like that its no flashing.. its flashing bt still the network, mobile network type,imei,imeisv, and baseband version is showing unknown and the service state is showing out of service.... what wll i do ... plz hlp me
open

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

open
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Shahid bhatti

Oct 12, 2018
I downgraded my oppo f5 cph 1723 from coloros5.0 to coloros 3.2 after that imei goes null and baseband unkown. Plz tell me how can i solve it please please please.Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sir i forgot which region was befor inside ,it was my mistake , i flash it by i9070JVBMD1=4.1.2 then complate flash well but IMEI is null .Plz help me if there is any way . Thanks.

where do you live??
    where did you buy the device??
    Download firmware for that region and then try it good luck:good::good:
    Thank you sir for Replaying me ,finaly i got its region it was Hong Kong i9070ZSLK3,when i flash my phone by this fremwere its working fine imei is back.But when i flash it by Europe region file get imei null. Have anything for this to solve ? thanks & Happy New year .

Yup!! First flash hongkong firmware then root it. After that using root explorer copy the tee folder to your sdcard..
    Now flash other region firmware then root device again and then replace the tee folder you just copied to your sdcard and it will work...:):)