[ROM+Kitchen][WWE]★★★Karanz_W.M.6.1 PRO Series™ V6.0 ★★★ (13th May. 2012)★ 240Mhz OC

Search This thread

karan999

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 3, 2008
wassup guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good news for all Gene users : iv finally flashed my comp with Windows7 32 bit.will cook roms with ease now after 9th June. :)

getting bored...flashing my gene with my own EnergyRom Manilla Edition ;)
this ROM rocks !!! will give a major upgrade to it after 9th June.

deathgame

Apr 8, 2009
POCO M2 Pro
how to get this TATA DOCOMO text on top of M2D...whenever i insert my DOCOMO sim to GENE it shows some numbers :(....
and also im facing problems in sending SMS through DOCOMO sim when it is inserted in GENE :(
attachment.php

posted here to becoz thread is active...

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
how to get this TATA DOCOMO text on top of M2D...whenever i insert my DOCOMO sim to GENE it shows some numbers :(....
and also im facing problems in sending SMS through DOCOMO sim when it is inserted in GENE :(
attachment.php

posted here to becoz thread is active...

• if you are using the old data connection package in ur EXt,remove it and use the updated packages from HTC Mega posted by whitealien.
  • check for text alignment in M2D's HTChomesettings.xml.
  • edit it and align carrier name to center.

Saggy

Sep 20, 2007
Pune
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hi Karan,

Required an update regarding call conference currently i've installed it on New Gene but whenever accept two calls & go for call conference the Phone Hangs up & i need to restart the phone again.....

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
Hi Karan,

Required an update regarding call conference currently i've installed it on New Gene but whenever accept two calls & go for call conference the Phone Hangs up & i need to restart the phone again.....

iv never tried conference call on my cell.well,that's not a solution to your problem though.;)

i'll look into the issue.which rom are you using currently ?

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
Guys!!! was out on a small vacation..im back..will release V5 in a day or too.still testing.till then i might entertain you with some screenshots ! :)

Saggy

Sep 20, 2007
Pune
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Solved... Call Conference Issue

iv never tried conference call on my cell.well,that's not a solution to your problem though.;)

i'll look into the issue.which rom are you using currently ?

Hi Karan,

I'm using V4.1 for Old & New Gene Both....i did some changes in the dialer skin & changed it to original & guess what it worked......!!!!!! now i can use the conference by changing the dailer skin to original...:p:p;)...

Also a suggestion if u can make a change in V5 for this issue...

Thanks in Advance... N Ya Waitin for V5!!!!:D

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
Hi Karan,

I'm using V4.1 for Old & New Gene Both....i did some changes in the dialer skin & changed it to original & guess what it worked......!!!!!! now i can use the conference by changing the dailer skin to original...:p:p;)...

Also a suggestion if u can make a change in V5 for this issue...

Thanks in Advance... N Ya Waitin for V5!!!!:D

gr8...thnx..

@all

Hi everyone..im now customizing some images in photoshop for my future ROMS.Also,i'll be updating my threads shortly.

hotdoc0

Oct 19, 2008
Hi

Hi

i dont see any download link buddy...kidhar hai?

also my gene has become slower than it was earlier...is it the ROM or could the device be ageing after 2 years of use???

Hotdoc0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Changelog | fixed | updated | expected

6294278.png
    Changelog

May 13th 2012.

240Mhz constant SAFE overclocking. Follow the steps carefully.

Disclaimer : I'm not responsible if any damage is caused to your device if you don't follow the steps carefully. The next rom update(if lucky) will be having this feature right out of the box.

Instructions :

1. Download the following file from the link below and unzip.
    2. Install omap_omapclock.cab to device memory.(not storage card). (also you should have Resco Explorer V8.0 or higher installed.)
    3. Remove omapClock folder inside Omap folder program files after installation and past it inside /Program Files/ itself.(no sub folders).
    4. Rename omapClock folder to OmapClock.
    5. Finally OmapClock.exe should be in your /Program Files/OmapClock/ folder on your device.
    6. Open File Explorer on your device and open Omapclock.exe. Set it to 240Mhz.(not more than that !).
    7. ISSUE : Suspending the device at this point will cause the speed to be reset back to default. (we'll solve this in the steps below).
    8. Open Resco Explorer and go to the /Program Files/OmapClock/ folder. Locate the OmapClock.exe file and hold the stylus on this file until menu pops. Choose “Copy”.
    9. Now browse to \Windows\Startup then hold stylus in an empty area and when menu pops, choose paste shortcut.
    10. Hold the stylus on the newly created OmapClock shortcut and choose Properties then click the Shortcut tab.
    11. Target should be: “\Program Files\OmapClock\OmapClock.exe” –clock 240
    12. Soft reset and test. Suspending the device will reset the device back to the default speed.
    13. Now install DinarSoft MemMaid from my package u downloaded in step 1.
    14. Open MemMaid and choose the Notification queue button/tab on the bottom (second from left) then click the ADD button.
    15. For Program, click the browse button and browse to the shortcut you created in steps 9-10. The location of the shortcut is \Windows\Startup.
    16. From the event dropdown choose “The device woke up”.
    17. Click Add.
    18. Soft reset and you are done. The Clock speed will remain at the specified speed you specified in step 11 even when the device comes out of suspend.

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?gjvrqkczr178pi2

August 12th,2010.
    • Pure Stock-like Lite Edition.
    • .rgu files modified
    • Default alert tone changed to twitter tweat tone.
    • removed unwanted stock ringtones and a few new added.
    • default skin modified.
    • bootup animations removed for a faster bootup.
    • much better batterylife,very fast performance and ideal for multitasking.

June 15th,2010.

• Welcome to Gene Revolution !
    • ROM built updated to 20157.
    • ROM is built on a brand new Kitchen.
    • Updated following packages from HTC Mega.
    • ArcsoftMMSComposer 5_0_31_16
    • AudioBooster_1_2_18192131_2
    • AudioManager_Mega
    • SDK HTCFramework 1_1_19164030_WAlien
    • SDK Message Enhc 1_1_19162620_03_WAlien
    • SDK Notification Enhc 3_0_1917_1225_WAlien
    • SDK Volume Control 2_2_19171325_WAlien
    • SimManager_Mega Updated
    • Complete new manilla 2D skin edited in photoshop.
    • xda-shut down skins customized in photoshop.
    • New startup screens.
    • No dead shortcuts.hardware buttons mapped properly to respective applications.
    • Rhodium ringtones,alarms.
    • New Windows Media Player Skins.
    • Black minimal dialer serves smart dial,saves memory,is completely bug free and suites the ROM.
    • JSPA app provided externally for categorizing shorcuts.
    • New taskbar,notification dll changed.
    • HTC Mega notifications in Fuly Loaded edition.
    • Nes roms come back into life ! Play your favourite videogames on your gene.
    • With new Mega Volume enhancements,phone call volume adjusted.
    • default sms UI skinning.
    • Ezinput Keyboard removed.saves ROM space.will provide cabs for external installation.
    • UCWEB updated to Version 7.
    • New Mega Connection Setup,data connection cabs provided for external download.
      People using newer sim cards like tataDocomo,aircel and others please install this to avoid problems while browsing the internet.
    • Speed dial removed.Provided for external download.this eradicates problem of sddeamon.exe executing,removing disturbance while listening to music.
    • Complete ROM package provided with Start Guide and some applications and games for external installation.

My Custom W.M.6.1 ROMS.My Custom WM 6.5 ROMS.

Audio converter for HTC.Storage card info for HTC GENE users.

Guide:Upgrading P3400 & P3400i.

If you like my work on Xda, please
    55776599.jpg

rivm92zq0a.gif
    i have forgotten to include voice command in V1.1.So now i am updating it with voice command.uploading will be finished within an hour.

Karan, What is the Voice Command Software you are going to include? Can you Share the Kitchen with us too?
    Hey Guys...(if any :p)

Im back with an update.

Pro_Series V6.0 coming up.im starting with a Near To Stock release...

• This edition is complete stock giving out 67mb free storage and flat 30mb on startup.
    • This Rom is updated with .Net Framework 3.5 and is very fast.
    • i have perposely included gene stock audio booster and audio manager as they are stable,run fast and have the same functionality as the latest versions.
    • The Rom will be provided with a quick start guide and is manditory.it wont be provided externaly as requested.
    • This is to avoid noobs to mess with the rom and their device.
    Very fast,Very stable,Complete stock,great battery life--- This is Pro_Series.
    What you see is what you get..

NjOy !!!
    uploading............
    Thankyou for waiting for the Rom.Im currently testing the Rom and i dont want to make any further changes.

I have stripped almost everything unwanted in my Rom and will be providing some softwares externally as per everyone's use.Those softwares can be installed on your storage card so i dont find a need to include them in the Rom and occupy space unnecessarily.

The Rom will provide you 70.35mb of free storage and 30mb on startup.(39% RAM usage).

The result ? - Extreme stability and speed.The Rom is very reliable and is best to install your own custom add ons as to personalize your device.

I'll be uploading the Rom Today.NjOy another Karan999™ production !!!!!!!!!!!