[REF]SuperOneClick Root, now v2.3.1 for Galaxy Note!

Search This thread

Pda23

Dec 9, 2006
adb drivers

Step one states "make sure adb drivers are installed for your device" how do i do this & where do i get them? tks

dejazz

Dec 13, 2007
Step one states "make sure adb drivers are installed for your device" how do i do this & where do i get them? tks

Make sure Samsung Kies is installed and you must sync your phone with Kies at least once before you use SuperOneClick. Kies can be downloaded from Samsung website.

Hope this helps

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

KevinNolan

Jan 18, 2009
Bergen op Zoom
I can't get this right. Maybe I miss something. I synched my note work the latest version of kies. It updated to 2.3.6. Then I switched on USB debug and unknown source. Plugged in USB and started the runme.bat. But it doesn't find the locations of everything....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

dejazz

Dec 13, 2007
I can't get this right. Maybe I miss something. I synched my note work the latest version of kies. It updated to 2.3.6. Then I switched on USB debug and unknown source. Plugged in USB and started the runme.bat. But it doesn't find the locations of everything....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Wish i can help but no one has any problem here so far. Try download v2.3 and try again. Link 1st post

Insane Devil

Jan 21, 2005
Hyderabad
Hi Dejazz, everybody!

before I do this just want to know if this is for any kernel version or do we have to download and put kernel related files and then root?

I am on kernel KK3. can I just go ahead and root by downloading the 2.3.1 release?

thanks!!!

dejazz

Dec 13, 2007
Can i use this to root the newly updated rom version LA2 hong kong in my galaxy note?

No. you need to use mobile Odin pro to root it. It's cheap to get it at market and worth every penny. Otherwise, you need a jig to reset your counter and the yellow triangle if you use Odin on pc

Top Liked Posts