Need help with firmware 6.13.707.1

Search This thread

wlteh

Oct 18, 2010
OnePlus 7T
Google Pixel 7
G'day all,

I'm from Malaysia and the latest firmware has just been released which is the 6.13.707.1 and I've found a link to download this firmware here. However, I understand that flashing firmwares may cause the sdcard to be wiped. I'm hoping someone could give me a pointer on how to mod or remove any components in this firmware zip to avoid it from wiping the sdcard before I flash it. Thanks!

D

darkarvan

HI there,

just remove all dzdata* files from firmware.zip.

ckpv5

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 11, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
G'day all,

I'm from Malaysia and the latest firmware has just been released which is the 6.13.707.1 and I've found a link to download this firmware here. However, I understand that flashing firmwares may cause the sdcard to be wiped. I'm hoping someone could give me a pointer on how to mod or remove any components in this firmware zip to avoid it from wiping the sdcard before I flash it. Thanks!

That's only the untouched firmware that I uploaded for those who want to revert to original firmware after he flashed a modded firmware like the one with removed red text warning. And it won't wipe your sdcard.

What actually you want to achieve ? If it is to update your ROM to 4.4.3, this won't work.
If you plan to update the firmware only then use a custom 4.4.3 ROM, then this should be ok.

See this if your intention is to update to Stock 4.4.3 ROM : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=55002536&postcount=7644

Last edited:
Reactions: wlteh

wlteh

Oct 18, 2010
OnePlus 7T
Google Pixel 7
That's only the untouched firmware that I uploaded for those who want to revert to original firmware after he flashed a modded firmware like the one with removed red text warning. And it won't wipe your sdcard.

What actually you want to achieve ? If it is to update your ROM to 4.4.3, this won't work.
If you plan to update the firmware only then use a custom 4.4.3 ROM, then this should be ok.

See this if your intention is to update to Stock 4.4.3 ROM : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=55002536&postcount=7644

Thanks a lot for the firmware bro! I'm currently on a custom 4.4.3 ROM and I'd like to update the firmware to 6.13.707.1 which is the closest to our country.

ckpv5

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 11, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks a lot for the firmware bro! I'm currently on a custom 4.4.3 ROM and I'd like to update the firmware to 6.13.707.1 which is the closest to our country.

I see ... if that's the case remove the boot.img and recovery.img from the firmware.zip so you don't have to reflash custom recovery and kernel.

Reactions: wlteh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    G'day all,

I see ... if that's the case remove the boot.img and recovery.img from the firmware.zip so you don't have to reflash custom recovery and kernel.

Thank you very much, really appreciate it!