[Q] Signal Strength color problem

Search This thread
Mar 14, 2013
Hello guys :)

I have a Grand i9082 , in this device the network signal color shows in white while the signal strength is full . But if I go to someplace where there is no network , it still shows white . So it's really hard for me to identify whether there is any network or not . Sometimes when I return from a no network area to my home the signal color is still showing white but there is no signal . I have missed many calls for this issue.

So , I want to know is there any way or any app which can change the color of signal to blue or any color except white while having network ?

I'm attaching two images one with network & the other one without network . the third image is what I want .Hope to get help from you guys . :confused:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-17-00-31-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-17-00-31-50.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 436
  • Screenshot_2014-02-17-00-28-28.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-02-17-00-28-28.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 405
  • homescreen-with-digital-clock-widget.jpg
    homescreen-with-digital-clock-widget.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:

DMJoh

Jan 19, 2014
Port of Kochi

I have a Grand i9082 , in this device the network signal color shows in white while the signal strength is full . But if I go to someplace where there is no network , it still shows white . So it's really hard for me to identify whether there is any network or not . Sometimes when I return from a no network area to my home the signal color is still showing white but there is no signal . I have missed many calls for this issue.

So , I want to know is there any way or any app which can change the color of signal to blue or any color except white while having network ?

I'm attaching two images one with network & the other one without network . the third image is what I want .Hope to get help from you guys . :confused:

Try using Nova Launcher, but i am not pretty sure of that! it dont have options to customize icon colours, but you can tweak a bit of your notification bar say, like in Kitkat..

Your phone is showing signal even when you don have coverage and this problem may be becuse you had selected WCDMA only... Try keeping it to GSM/WCDMA mode.

Mar 14, 2013
Try using Nova Launcher, but i am not pretty sure of that! it dont have options to customize icon colours, but you can tweak a bit of your notification bar say, like in Kitkat..

Your phone is showing signal even when you don have coverage and this problem may be becuse you had selected WCDMA only... Try keeping it to GSM/WCDMA mode.

Hello mate , thanks for your valuable reply , actually I prefer the default touch-wiz as a launcher . I have seen my friend's device which is Micromax canvas with default launcher & it shows blue signal color in notification bar. May be there is an app or something to change the color in Samsung devices.

I'm thinking to buy this app , is it any good for that purpose ?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.logicmonkey.signalnotify

DMJoh

Jan 19, 2014
Port of Kochi
Hello mate , thanks for your valuable reply , actually I prefer the default touch-wiz as a launcher . I have seen my friend's device which is Micromax canvas with default launcher & it shows blue signal color in notification bar. May be there is an app or something to change the color in Samsung devices.

That will help i hope.. But anyway if you are gonna pay for the app.. do a decent research about its working.. see whether you can get a trial version of that application.. The app may be worth a go, if it satisfies your requirement :cool:

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I found a free app of the same application in playstore.. try it out.. then if u need go for the pro.

Mar 14, 2013
---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I found a free app of the same application in playstore.. try it out.. then if u need go for the pro.

Bro , kindly give the link of the free same application .

DMJoh

Jan 19, 2014
Port of Kochi
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

That will help i hope.. But anyway if you are gonna pay for the app.. do a decent research about its working.. see whether you can get a trial version of that application.. The app may be worth a go, if it satisfies your requirement :cool:

Bro , kindly give the link of the free same application .

Here is the link, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.logicmonkey.signalnotifyfree

I think it looks a bit different!, but from the same developer and does the same job :good:
    Some features may be unavailable, but just have a try!