Interest Checker!

Search This thread

srcharged

Dec 13, 2013
chennai
I love sony. I love Nvidia. What i did since getting my tab today is, update it to the end and then pull up the walkman to work on it. and then been downloading games. Have been developing for Xperia. haven't uploaded much though. I have a bit of experience. So i can help :)

potalifs

Mar 21, 2014
Montenero di Bisaccia
I think that the main mod will be a custom kernel with more scheduler and more option.

Sorry for my English

Inviato dal mio TegraNote-P1640 utilizzando Tapatalk

fards

Inactive Recognized Developer
Tbh I was going to start playing with custom builds a while ago for this. But nvidia have done a pretty decent job on the build as it is, and I don't like fripperies , so there wasn't much of significance I could add to it. But always interested to see what others do, so go for it

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

srcharged

Dec 13, 2013
chennai
The Tab as long as i have used it, Just amused me. Nothing less! I didnt find anything out of reach. This device is a beast. Ill see if there is anything the device actually needs!

Reactions: elephantsoup

chp2

Jan 17, 2013
Anyone interested in a new Rom or Mod for our device?

Hi srcharged, You're wellcome on this forum.:good:

For sure.... I think no one will tell you the reverse. There are so few ROMs available and all based on original Nidia ones.
To say it all, for me, the most important for a new ROM are :
1 - Very light ROM. I hate all these supercharged ROMs with unecessary bloatwares just to make it fun.
2 - Not breaking the fundamentals of the tablet (stilus, GPS, Accelerometer, cover detection, ...).
3 - AOSP or CyanogenMod compatible.

For me, Lollypop is not mandatory since I had to test this new OS on other devices and I was very disapointed to say it at last.

BTW, nice to see new skilled people coming from others forums.

Top Liked Posts