[APP] BEATSControl

Search This thread

Bradl79

May 25, 2008
J'Ville
this will install all files needed for Dr. Dre Beats also has DSPManager 2.0 called BEATSControl, since it is a flash through CWM, it will work, i have tested Headphones and is working on ICS

Install: Just download zip and go into CWM and install, then Crank it up

!!!UNINSTALL ANY PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED DSPManager, before installing this!!!

7506055912_90c625c8f2_t.jpg

Download: BEATSControl.zip

Last edited:

Envy Diz

Feb 20, 2012
Not working on stock root.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

NumairRana

Mar 1, 2011
Didn't work at all, can't find the BEATSControl app, went into system and tried to manually install it, nada. fixed permissions and everything. on UCLF5

philburkhardt

Aug 30, 2010
Seattle Basestar
Didn't work for me either. Still have the same DSP as before. I can see the BEATScontrol apk in system/app, but it doesn't show up in my apps when I look in settings, and it won't install from the system/app location.

...running Flapjaxxx's UCLF5.

babymatteo

Aug 30, 2011
SoCal
This might not work properly on TW based ROMS. You will need to delete the stock TW music player and the libs associated with the app.

i_max2k2

Dec 1, 2007
This might not work properly on TW based ROMS. You will need to delete the stock TW music player and the libs associated with the app.

I have beats audio working on the touch wiz 3 based Goldie, is from the beats audio thread from Dev forum. How do we remove the associated lib files for the default player?

Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Bradl79

May 25, 2008
J'Ville
ok i resigned the apk so try that, also u may need to uninstall the old dsp 1st if that does not work, try to mount system before you flash in cwm.

Envy Diz

Feb 20, 2012
ok i resigned the apk so try that, also u may need to uninstall the old dsp 1st if that does not work, try to mount system before you flash in cwm.

I flashed and than installed dsp and it forcecloses. It wasn't doing that before. Running stock root.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    this will install all files needed for Dr. Dre Beats also has DSPManager 2.0 called BEATSControl, since it is a flash through CWM, it will work, i have tested Headphones and is working on ICS

Install: Just download zip and go into CWM and install, then Crank it up

!!!UNINSTALL ANY PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED DSPManager, before installing this!!!

7506055912_90c625c8f2_t.jpg

Download: BEATSControl.zip
    It all worked for me. I will try to resign the apk when i get home and re up
    Odd i tested on king kang roms and hybrid

I'm on King Kang and after flash I don't see DSP Manager or BeatsControl.
    It installs beats but doesn't modify the dsp app

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app
    Link back up