Galaxy S4 replica firmware

Search This thread

bihslk

Dec 29, 2011
You wish to know :P
Is there any Chinese homepages that provides roms for S4 replicas.

I installed CWM with MtkDroidTools and now wonder if there is any Chinese pages for roms?

Any ideas? I made a backup of stock... Thanks

gsmyth

Dec 16, 2010
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Redmi Note 9
Is there any Chinese homepages that provides roms for S4 replicas.

I installed CWM with MtkDroidTools and now wonder if there is any Chinese pages for roms?

Any ideas? I made a backup of stock... Thanks

Would probably be best googling the model number (the actual one), try including XDA in your search as someones bound to have already asked discussed it at some point. You won't find anything compatible in the official S4 forums unfortunately.

bihslk

Dec 29, 2011
Would probably be best googling the model number (the actual one), try including XDA in your search as someones bound to have already asked discussed it at some point. You won't find anything compatible in the official S4 forums unfortunately.

No i know but funny thing that i installed CWM and it works. Now i can flash roms because phone missing Download Mode like Original Samsung. So now im close.

Funny thing is that Google is not pointing many Chinese forums hahaha...

gsmyth

Dec 16, 2010
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Redmi Note 9
No i know but funny thing that i installed CWM and it works. Now i can flash roms because phone missing Download Mode like Original Samsung. So now im close.

I wouldn't think you could flash any of the official S4 ROMs or firmware as the hardware is just going to be different and so it just won't work and will most likely brick your phone. Whats the model name/number/specs if you dont mind me asking?

Reactions: RossFixxed

bihslk

Dec 29, 2011
I wouldn't think you could flash any of the official S4 ROMs or firmware as the hardware is just going to be different and so it just won't work and will most likely brick your phone. Whats the model name/number/specs if you dont mind me asking?

Model: GT-I9500 t03gxx

Board: smdk4x12

Display Cnanzhi

Hardware mt6577

Android Ver. 4.2.2

Kernel Arch armv7l

Kernel Ver. 3.4.0 eng rooter.1375971950

Screen Res: 540x960

Total RAM 500MB

Screen Density 240dpi

Samsung Exynos 4212 Dual Core 1.0 ghz

ARM Cortex-A9

Revision r3p0

Gpu Renderer PowerVR SGX 531

And no i wont flash Any S4 rom on this phone i know it will brick **** out of it but just wonder if there is any known chinese forums with those firmwares.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Model: GT-I9500 t03gxx

Board: smdk4x12

Display Cnanzhi

Hardware mt6577

Android Ver. 4.2.2

Kernel Arch armv7l

Kernel Ver. 3.4.0 eng rooter.1375971950

Screen Res: 540x960

Total RAM 500MB

Screen Density 240dpi

Samsung Exynos 4212 Dual Core 1.0 ghz

ARM Cortex-A9

Revision r3p0

Gpu Renderer PowerVR SGX 531

And no i wont flash Any S4 rom on this phone i know it will brick **** out of it but just wonder if there is any known chinese forums with those firmwares.