HELP! Galaxy S3 Shuts Off Randomly

Search This thread

DanteDFG

Apr 15, 2012
Philadelphia
Guys I'm in need of Some serious help here, when my phone isn't plugged in, it'll shut off randomly, but when I have my phone charging its fine. My battery is at 80, and this problem occurs with all roms. My phone however does NOT randomly shutoff when in recovery or download mode. It acts as if I'm holding the power button, its as if the button is super sensitive, but I'm not sure- I need a second opinion and some help on what to do.

As long as I can still use my baby I don't mind removing the power button or anything, I just need it working ASAP. Its my computer, game system and entertainment system all in one :crying:

BWolf56

Mar 25, 2011
Outaouais
Guys I'm in need of Some serious help here, when my phone isn't plugged in, it'll shut off randomly, but when I have my phone charging its fine. My battery is at 80, and this problem occurs with all roms. My phone however does NOT randomly shutoff when in recovery or download mode. It acts as if I'm holding the power button, its as if the button is super sensitive, but I'm not sure- I need a second opinion and some help on what to do.

As long as I can still use my baby I don't mind removing the power button or anything, I just need it working ASAP. Its my computer, game system and entertainment system all in one :crying:

Did you try going back to stock and see if the problem persists? Your phone might be in need of a good clean up. Of course, backup before doing so.