[2.3+][TEMPLATE][Icon Pack] Go, Aviate, Nova, Apex, Adw, Holo and more supported

Search This thread

Blaze

Feb 23, 2013
Kolkata

vanessaem

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Themer
Jun 7, 2010
Missouri City
Hez Blaze! I'm the dev of this tool https://github.com/Alex-R3CONN3R/AppGetter I thought you might be interested in adding it to your template. If I can help you with that you can contact me here or preferably on hangouts. You can find my g+ on the github profile. Greets Alex

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

You're awesome. Thanks for your great template. I've been trying it out. Great stuff. :good:

Yes yes yes. Alex + blaze + tung = epicness

Sent from my One S using Tapatalk

I agree with this comment! :victory:

muzicfreako

Jan 9, 2011
Thanks for your generosity. Nice, clean, easy to use template!!!

Please carry on improving the template when you can!

Reactions: Blaze

Blaze

Feb 23, 2013
Kolkata
Ask Alex_R3CONN3R...He should be able to help you out and it might save you some time. :)

Hez Blaze! I'm the dev of this tool https://github.com/Alex-R3CONN3R/AppGetter I thought you might be interested in adding it to your template. If I can help you with that you can contact me here or preferably on hangouts. You can find my g+ on the github profile. Greets Alex

@Alex_R3CONN3R, since your tool is for 4.0+, I thought of integrating it with the template of 1dynasty. And after about 3 hours, i got it working now. Now i was just wondering if it is ok to release it or not. I think i must take permission for @1dynasty.
@vanessaem, thanks for all the supports.

vanessaem

Retired Senior Moderator / Recognized Themer
Jun 7, 2010
Missouri City
@Alex_R3CONN3R, since your tool is for 4.0+, I thought of integrating it with the template of 1dynasty. And after about 3 hours, i got it working now. Now i was just wondering if it is ok to release it or not. I think i must take permission for @1dynasty.

I'm sure he won't mind if you give him proper credit. In fact, he'd probably love it if you were able to include the icon request app or app grabber. I can't wait to see the template. Thanks for your hard work. Really appreciate it. :good:

Reactions: asdfasdfvful

Blaze

Feb 23, 2013
Kolkata
I'm sure he won't mind if you give him proper credit. In fact, he'd probably love it if you were able to include the icon request app or app grabber. I can't wait to see the template. Thanks for your hard work. Really appreciate it. :good:

Okay. I will ask him once and upload it tomorow. I am too tired today to do it. I have to get up at 4:30 am tomorrow and go to college.

asdfasdfvful

Apr 21, 2013
Montreal
allanwang.ca

Blaze has done the impossible! Yayyy

Look up the1dynasty template and you will see his google + page. He is more responsive there. Or I can pass on the word for you

Blaze

Feb 23, 2013
Kolkata

Look up the1dynasty template and you will see his google + page. He is more responsive there. Or I can pass on the word for you

It will be great if you can pass the word and ask for his permission. Due to my slow internet nothing loads up properly on g+. Still I will try

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

asdfasdfvful

Apr 21, 2013
Montreal
allanwang.ca
It will be great if you can pass the word and ask for his permission. Due to my slow internet nothing loads up properly on g+. Still I will try

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Done :)

https://plus.google.com/103687763004550373949/posts/aVnbcBd1Lf1

His reply:

I forget how to allow others to push commits to github... If you have this template base with just that feature added, I can update the template with it... Just send me the files and I'll push the update with credit where it's due...

Last edited:

Blaze

Feb 23, 2013
Kolkata

I think a link to his original work and credit to him is sufficient but it's up to you. ;)
Have a good night.

Done :)

https://plus.google.com/103687763004550373949/posts/aVnbcBd1Lf1

His reply:

I forget how to allow others to push commits to github... If you have this template base with just that feature added, I can update the template with it... Just send me the files and I'll push the update with credit where it's due...

Guys.. Check out the second reserved post for the new template.. :)

Blaze

Feb 23, 2013
Kolkata
Just a heads up Sir that you linked to the wrong Alex. He has two n not two o. And may you post a screenshot? I've made a lot of personal changes to the template so I'd just like to see how much it going to need to change again.

OOps.. Sorry for that typo.. I have rectified it and added ss in the second post.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi folks.. This is a project template I have created for helping my themer friends on xda . I have made a simple interface but with almost every possible features that a decent icon pack must have. The template supports from Android 2.3 to 4.4.2

Note : This template is for making the apk only . For a tutorial on how to make icon pack, please refer to this guide of my good friend and tutor @iamareebjamal[/MENTION]. Follow only step 5 and 6 because the rest is already done in this template .
    Preview :
    u2f4.png
    q788.png
    55v7.png
    4gr6.png

Whats Included :
    1. Dedicated in app launcher selector .
    2. Icon request tool based on Tung91 's source files. Thanks to @vanessaem for
    providing me with those. Now no need to install a different app.
    3. Wallpaper support.
    4. Go launcher and next launcher support.

Lets get started:

Files you need:
    1. My Template HERE
    2. Action Bar Sherlock (ABS)HERE
    3.Eclipse
    4.Notepad ++
    Setting Up The Project:

1. Download both the files and extract on your desktop.
    2. Open up eclipse and import actionbarsherlock as library.
    For doing so, go to File-> Import-> Existing Android Code Into Workspace->(browse to the place you extracted ABS and click ok.
    m3wa.png

3. Right click to the imported file, go to properties and select ->Android and select "Is Library" And click apply. Refer to the image for more details.
    nbrc.png

4.Import the template. Now right click and go to Properties->Android->Add and select ABS from the list and click Apply.
    Voila!! You are done with importing the project. Now lets dig in for some more features.

Changing the path name:
    For changing the path name, have a look at the image below.
    j3ck.png
    yhem.png

Changing email id so that you receive mail for icon request:
    This is quiet simple. Just browse to TemplateIconPack-> src-> example.templete.iconpack and open IconRequest.java with Notepad++ and scroll down to line 212 and 214 and follow the instructions given there.
    27pm.png

Changing path name inside LauncherActivity.java:
    LauncherActivity.java is the activity which helps in the automatic application of icon pack in the launcher you select from the list inside the app.
    To get it working for adw launcher, just open LauncherActivity.java in Notepad++ and scroll down to line 77. Change "example.templete.iconpack" to the path name of your icon pack.

Adding more wallpaper:

For adding more wallpapers, browse to the
    TemplateIconPack-> res-> values and open up wallpaper.xml in notepad++. add name of wallpapers in the format present there. place the wallpapers in the drawable-hdpi folder. I have added 4 wallpapers already for your convenience.

Exporting the app:

Select File>Export>Export Android Application and Select your IconProject. Click on next and choose Create New Keystore and choose the location where you want it to be created. Enter any password you want. Click next, now, enter any name you want in alias, password, set Validity to 25 years(your choice), First and Last Names. Other Fields are Optional. You must remember those key location, alias and passwords for both as you will be signing upcoming updated of your icon pack with the same key so your fans don' t have to uninstall older app before installing the new one . Click next, then choose where you want your app to be created and click on Finish.

Tested On:
    Galaxy Y (2.3.6 )
    Moto G ( 4.4.2 )
    Note II (4.3 )

Credits:
    @tung91
    Areeb Jamal
    @MuSaddiq
    @vanessaem
    Team GFX Bandits

Download and Try Sample App from Google Play
    Reserved

Change Log 1:
    Fixed fc of icon request send button.
    Fixed fc when choosing adw launcher from the launcher selector list.
    New Template Link

Icon Pack(the1dynasty source) Integrated With Icon request feature by Alex Reconer [4.0+]:
    As promised Guys, here It is. You need to add ABS as library for this. Please check out the original THREAD for more details. Thanks to @the1dynasty for his awesome icon pack template and @Alex_R3CONN3R for his awesome icon request tool.

Set up procedure is same as the previous one. Every other details and instructions is given inside respective xml and java files. Follow the instructions in green inside the files.

ScreenShots:
    aUuqyrK.png
    j0WvTGd.png

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    DOWNLOAD HERE
    Thanks for the tutorial and template. ;)

Thank you guys... I hope more people will come to know about this..

okay sir.. I will give it a try...