Backup Charger Help Please

Search This thread

SMF_12

Sep 14, 2009
Surrey
My phone constantly runs out of battery when i need it the most.

I have an anycan portable power pack thing allready and its good, however i dont always remember to take it with me.

So im looking for a 2nd one and came across this little thing
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EXTERNAL-...303?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item336667368f

Has anyone here purchased one? if so how much of a charge does it give your phone?

Or could anyone give me links to anything similar to the powermonkey for about half the price? and preferably in the UK as im going away in a weeks time.

SMF_12

Sep 14, 2009
Surrey
Thanks for that. Does it hold enough power to give the desire 1 full charge or more ? ?
And can you plug in your own usb cables or does it have a different connector?

Cheers

SMF_12

Sep 14, 2009
Surrey
I re-read your post last night(2am) and orderd the advanced pack for £19.99.
good price, free post and the item sounds decent!
I should hopefully have it by wednesday/thursday so just in time for me to go away on sunday.

TopGear63z

Mar 17, 2011
I think you'll already know, you can put any usb(cable) in it, only if you charge the thing itself it uses MINI-usb(not micro like desire) so don't lose that cable and use the one you got.
PS: i don't use the torch but it is a very good one, provides a lot of light.

Reactions: SMF_12

SMF_12

Sep 14, 2009
Surrey
Yes i read up on it, expansys have posted it out allready so should be with me in time for my trip :)
I got the advanced kit aswell so im happy about that.
And i have plenty of torches so cant see myself using that much either tbh.
Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction!

SMF_12

Sep 14, 2009
Surrey
BIG praise to exansys as i orderd it around 2am yesterday morning and it was waiting for me when i got home from work today.
I will be plugging it in very soon for its 1st 8hr charge as it has no charge at all right now.

I have 1 question for you though TopGear63z, the smaller pouch, is it supposed to be a single compartment pouch or has the lining come away from one side of mine?

Thanks

TopGear63z

Mar 17, 2011
as you have an advanced kit> you should have such a pouch without it.. the big one is for the thing itself+ the cable> the small one is just for the car charger or on of the other things> so it doesn't need that lining as the big one has.

SMF_12

Sep 14, 2009
Surrey
Im fussy so i will try and get it changed lol
So i gave the thing a full 8 or 9 hours first charge and used it to charge my phone whilst at work today.
Fully charged my phone, choiix unit down to 2leds from 4.
Im really pleased with it and highly recommend it to everyone!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/product.php?product_id=3001
    This one works very well, much better than that one, i bought it for 20 euro's in a local electronic store, charges it 2,5-3 times from 15-100
    I think you'll already know, you can put any usb(cable) in it, only if you charge the thing itself it uses MINI-usb(not micro like desire) so don't lose that cable and use the one you got.
    PS: i don't use the torch but it is a very good one, provides a lot of light.