[APK] ICS stock gallery.....

Search This thread

walidhiphop

Feb 5, 2011
Djelfa
Redmi Note 12 4G
i was searching all over the xda forums and finally i found them.....

here it is.. the stock ics gallery....it's so smooth and fast....i tried it myself with my XXLPQ ics.......

feel free to download and enjoy.......the credit goes to the member "nagnrik" from the droid razr forums........

download and install the two files.......

If you like my post, Just click the THANKS button.

Attachments

• Galaxy4.apk
    410.7 KB · Views: 25,394
  • Gallery2.apk
    1.7 MB · Views: 38,531

TTAndroidGuy

Nov 2, 2011
Nice find, thanks for posting this. My only gripe is that .gif images don't work properly and there are a few graphical glitches.... Other than that, its much faster than samsung's outdated app in rendering of images as well as overall scrolling and speed.

Why are there 2 files though? I installed the second file you posted "gallery 2", hope that was the better working one.

edit: Ok never mind. I installed it, didn't realise it was a live wallpaper.

Last edited:

Nessuno1

Mar 13, 2012
Thanks a lot man ! :)

It works perfectly, it's smoother than the Samsung one (which is less smooth than it used to be on Gingerbread by the way... :confused:).

Besides we get the terrific galery widget along with the apk !

Reactions: walidhiphop

belkacemi_sa

Nov 29, 2010
Xiaomi Poco F3

here it is.. the stock ics gallery....it's so smooth and fast....i tried it myself with my XXLPQ ics.......

feel free to download and enjoy.......the credit goes to the member "nagnrik" from the droid razr forums........

Ya3tik essa7a khouya...yep, it does perfectly work, just tried it on LPQ....keep it going

Elemetrix

Apr 28, 2010
Just tried the Gallery2.apk on LPQ seems to work well. Much nicer and faster than stock. Settings page is empty though, not sure what should be there.

Ah one problem.. doesn't seem to pull thumbnails for many of my videos, resulting in a whole page of black thumbnails... on a black background

Galaxy4.apk is the live wallpaper as seen on this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1503640

Last edited:

walidhiphop

Feb 5, 2011
Djelfa
Redmi Note 12 4G
Just tried the Gallery2.apk on LPQ seems to work well. Much nicer and faster than stock. Settings page is empty though, not sure what should be there.

Ah one problem.. doesn't seem to pull thumbnails for many of my videos, resulting in a whole page of black thumbnails... on a black background

Galaxy4.apk is the live wallpaper as seen on this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1503640

The thumbnails are ok with me..no black....try reboot or something like that...or maybe redo the media scan....

Elemetrix

Apr 28, 2010
The thumbnails are ok with me..no black....try reboot or something like that...or maybe redo the media scan....

On all types of videos?

MP4 videos display fine, any other type (i.e. ones not natively supported by Android) do not show thumbnails.

Will have another look tomorrow, just in the very slow process or starting over with a new rom..

Paster03

Aug 13, 2011
The old 3d gallery displays also albums from Picasa Web Albums, and this one doesn't, only photos and videos existing on the phone ;/
And when I'm trying to enter settings, there's only a black background and nothing more

rammoo

Jan 23, 2011
can we off-origination mod from setting/display but origination still working @ gallery same iphone mod
I hope that :(

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

No, you have to get a new "Gallery" icon, with a more pink-ish icon. It's a nice found, but QuickPic still seems to be snappier :)

Ya3tik essa7a khouya...yep, it does perfectly work, just tried it on LPQ....keep it going
    will this replace the old 3d gallery or add ics gallery???

No...it just adds the ics gallery....the old 3d gallery will stay.......