Help

Search This thread

Gkost

Nov 8, 2013
Something happened to my phone. (e10i) it loads the kernel but no in recovery mode or any rom. is it bricked ? i tried many other kernel with cwm but nothing worked. suggest me anything.

f_u_006

Jun 1, 2013
Something happened to my phone. (e10i) it loads the kernel but no in recovery mode or any rom. is it bricked ? i tried many other kernel with cwm but nothing worked. suggest me anything.

Your device is soft bricked
Flash a new rom!
Google your device ROM and flash it. That's all.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Your device is soft bricked
Flash a new rom!
Google your device ROM and flash it. That's all.

Lolllll brother!!!
I thought your using some sorta funny device, YOUR USING THE LEGENDARY SONY XPERIA SERIES PHONE.

visit this tutorial and download your rom + flashtool and flash your rom using flashtool.

xdaforums.com/xperia-x10-mini/development

Gkost

Nov 8, 2013
Well. It's more complicated than that. My kernel is naa latest version. I cant go in recovery mode. It stucks in grey screen with no options on when i press the back button. i will try to flash stock kernel and rom but iam not sure it will work. Its weird that i cant go in recovery mode. Plus that when i use flashtool i cant moderate anything else in my phone because computer or usb doesnt recognise the model. i will try update via sony and let you know. If you have any new suggestions post here. Otherwise i will buy a new phone soon.