[APP TESTERS] Tablet CPU Usage Monitor V2.0 (Quad Core Support) Released!

Search This thread

optic76

Jul 4, 2010
Austin
Hello All,

I am looking for a few Testers to help me out testing version 2.0 of my App. In return for helping out testing. I will give you a fee version of my App.

Devices I am looking to test on
2 Stock Primes
Currently have 2 Testers; if more are needed you will be notified. Thank everyone who was interested.

2 Rooted Primes
Currently have 2 Testers; if more are needed you will be notified. Thank everyone who was interested.

Thanks!

Released on Android Market 3-1-12

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1155896

Screenshot
tabletcpuusagemonitor_v2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: kizzle4

kizzle4

Nov 5, 2010
I will gladly test.

Sent you a pm, been searching for something just like this.

Last edited:

haxerpaylay

Oct 25, 2010
Houston
Hello All,

I am looking for a few Testers to help me out testing version 2.0 of my App. In return for helping out testing. I will give you a fee version of my App.

2 Stock Primes
(Currently have 0 Testers)

2 Rooted Primes
(Currently have 1 Testers)

Thanks!

Please include in your post if your device is rooted or stock

Screenshot

If you would like I can test it also. :)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

adalgiso

Aug 5, 2011
Would love to test my rooted prime, I've been using my tablet as a replacement for my laptop so I'm using it constantly.

Sent from my a Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Uploaded build 2.0.3

And add some info to the slider for update time so it's easier to know how often its refresh.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app
    Added time info

Also, I've noticed that frequency shown in app are wrong.
    It shows like 24MHz, 12MHz and 64MHz when it should be like 240MHz, 120MHZ and 640MHz.
    Actually, only correct value is 475MHz and everything else below 1.0GHz (that shows as 1.0MHz) shows wrong numbers.
    Almost fixed. Now show correct GHz but not in correct format. Shows Ghz & Mhz in the current build. Next update will fix this to MHz & GHz.

Thanks!
    Hello All,

2 Stock Primes

2 Rooted Primes

Thanks!

Released on Android Market 3-1-12

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1155896

Screenshot
    Just bought this great app and have same issue. When I set it to On to show icon in status bar and change screen to view CPU usage and back to control it set back to Off.
    I have latest .15 OTA and rooted.

EDIT: I found how to make it work. When I changed "Language & input" to English (United States) it started to show in status bar. After that I changed back to my language (Croatian) and turned OFF than ON it didn't show like before. Can you fix that for other languages optic76?
    No problem on the updates. Thank you all for the feedback!!!

Checkout build 2.0.4. Pretty sure that will take care of this problem.

Thanks for the fast updates :)

Is it right that the minimum CPU frequency is 12Mhz though? I have seen it report the running frequency as 24Mhz? Surely more likely 240Mhz or it would be very slow?
    In the near future I will be working on the icon set again. Cannot commit to anything but I will see how much work your request would be.

Thanks for the feedback!
    Ah, I was expecting to see one icon with all 4 cores displayed (independantly). This is just one icon with like a summary...

I like to see all 4 cores displayed but don't need all that space taken up by it. Is it possible to put all info in one icon? (One icon with 4 bars of little less then 1/4th the width of the current one).

Sticks on a reboot now indeed btw :)