[ROM][STOCK][4.4.2][N7105XXUFND3][Deodexed || KNOX Free || S5 Experience]

Search This thread

ZhaoPH

Apr 25, 2013
BUGLIST

1. Apps in folder not aligned correctly
2. Priority sms feature, when choosing from inbox, not aligned correctly
3. Hands free and car mode on notification pulldown ( annoying sometimes)

I'm using widzard kernel, fast drainer too.

Mr Hassan

Account currently disabled
Feb 14, 2016
OnePlus 10 Pro
after convert emergency call bro
Code:
[FONT=Tahoma][left]This rom is build from the original [URL="http://www.sammobile.com/"]SAMMOBILE[/URL] source firmware removing [URL="http://omegadroid.co/wanted-knox-void-warranty-0x1"]the Knox crap[/URL] and it is NOT ROOTED because of the new bootloader.
YOU HAVE TO ROOT IT MANUALY.
I try to include all the S5 apps which work on our devices and themed the others to look like S5[/left][/FONT]

The 4.4.2 bootloader isn't include in the rom but:
  • For those are on the 4.4.2 bootloader you will have "KNOX 0x1 WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY FOREVER" blame it on samsung but rom will function as intended even if you use original kernel
  • For those are on the 4.1 or 4.3 bootloader you must flash another kernel to have working wifi like AGNI Kernel. but you WON'T HAVE "KNOX 0x1 WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY FOREVER".

Upload Later​

Features :
  • Unbranded
  • Removed all Knox things
  • Aroma (with option to add some tweaks to the rom and choose between original or agni kernel)
  • Unlock external SD Card writing for all apps
  • 4 Way Reboot
  • S5 original apps: Launcher, weather, music player, video player, keyboard, gallery, browser, Photoeditor, Mms, MyFiles, calculator, magazine, media, boot animation, email, splanner, downloadprovider, wallpaperpicker, flipboard&evernote, SNote, Voice, Phone, Contact, SystemUI, Sfinder, Quick Connect, Story Album,ect..
  • S5 Themed: Framework (as i can), Settings, Clock,ect...

Installation : You must install Chainfire SuperSu to manually root the rom: (SuperSU v1.94)
  • MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP
  • I recommend installing Rom via Philz CWM Recovery (v6.26.6). On install do a wipe Data/Factory Reset and Clean to install New Rom.
  • Flash My Rom.
  • Boot and follow the setup wizard.
  • Shutdown it
  • Boot in recovery mod (vol up+home and power)
  • Flash (SuperSU v1.94)
  • You are done. Post a little message here if everything work (or not)

I make this rom for the pleasure and to participate on this forum which i learn a lot of things, but please consider a small donation for maintaining the upload quality and the storage space on the seedbox.

Base Firmware :
Model: GT-N7105
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 1398348
Build date: 19.04.2014
PDA: N7105XXUFND3
CSC: N7105XXUFND3
MODEM: N7105NEEFND3

Download: Try download from this post (thanks killerxda)..

You Like My Work ?

Thanks to Chainfire
Thanks to Arsaw
Thanks to ayoubadri
Thanks to sunajkram23
Thanks to Mr Bola
Thanks to psndna88

XDA:DevDB Information
Mawrick26 S5 GT-N7105 S5 Experience, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
Maw2607
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: Samsung Touchwiz

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2014-05-24

Created 2014-05-24
Last Updated 2015-08-20

ochomdnl

Apr 23, 2013
kampala
Does flashing this rom restore the efs, just flashing cm 14 aicp..and had forgot to make a back up so i have to go back to stock for the efs ...will this rescue me ...thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][STOCK][4.4.2][N7105XXUFND3][Deodexed || KNOX Free || S5 Experience]

Code:
    [FONT=Tahoma][left]This rom is build from the original [URL="http://www.sammobile.com/"]SAMMOBILE[/URL] source firmware removing [URL="http://omegadroid.co/wanted-knox-void-warranty-0x1"]the Knox crap[/URL] and it is NOT ROOTED because of the new bootloader.
    YOU HAVE TO ROOT IT MANUALY.
    I try to include all the S5 apps which work on our devices and themed the others to look like S5[/left][/FONT]

The 4.4.2 bootloader isn't include in the rom but:
    • For those are on the 4.4.2 bootloader you will have "KNOX 0x1 WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY FOREVER" blame it on samsung but rom will function as intended even if you use original kernel
    • For those are on the 4.1 or 4.3 bootloader you must flash another kernel to have working wifi like AGNI Kernel. but you WON'T HAVE "KNOX 0x1 WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY FOREVER".

Upload Later​

Features :
    • Unbranded
    • Removed all Knox things
    • Aroma (with option to add some tweaks to the rom and choose between original or agni kernel)
    • Unlock external SD Card writing for all apps
    • 4 Way Reboot
    • S5 original apps: Launcher, weather, music player, video player, keyboard, gallery, browser, Photoeditor, Mms, MyFiles, calculator, magazine, media, boot animation, email, splanner, downloadprovider, wallpaperpicker, flipboard&evernote, SNote, Voice, Phone, Contact, SystemUI, Sfinder, Quick Connect, Story Album,ect..
    • S5 Themed: Framework (as i can), Settings, Clock,ect...

Installation : You must install Chainfire SuperSu to manually root the rom: (SuperSU v1.94)
    • MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP
    • I recommend installing Rom via Philz CWM Recovery (v6.26.6). On install do a wipe Data/Factory Reset and Clean to install New Rom.
    • Flash My Rom.
    • Boot and follow the setup wizard.
    • Shutdown it
    • Boot in recovery mod (vol up+home and power)
    • Flash (SuperSU v1.94)
    • You are done. Post a little message here if everything work (or not)

I make this rom for the pleasure and to participate on this forum which i learn a lot of things, but please consider a small donation for maintaining the upload quality and the storage space on the seedbox.

Base Firmware :
    Model: GT-N7105
    Version: Android 4.4.2
    Changelist: 1398348
    Build date: 19.04.2014
    PDA: N7105XXUFND3
    CSC: N7105XXUFND3
    MODEM: N7105NEEFND3

Download: Try download from this post (thanks killerxda)..

You Like My Work ?

Thanks to Chainfire
    Thanks to Arsaw
    Thanks to ayoubadri
    Thanks to sunajkram23
    Thanks to Mr Bola
    Thanks to psndna88

XDA:DevDB Information
    Mawrick26 S5 GT-N7105 S5 Experience, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
    Maw2607
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    Based On: Samsung Touchwiz

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2014-05-24

Created 2014-05-24
    Last Updated 2015-08-20
    S5 Experience V3

Experience V3 is online :good:
    Have Fun with this guys.

Both links by OP are dead now, so i uploaded on mediafire.
    If someone can upload it to google drive and 4shared it would be nice (in case mediafire deletes it).

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bvofw6rt65wovc6/Note+2+LTE+S5+v3.zip
    I listen to you all and a lot of problem are kernel related but I will try to resolve the others in V3.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Apologies if I am repeating but any1 noticed N7105XXUFNE7 has been released for Singapore!!

It's the same changelist version as ND3 version. Only some translation are different optimised for Asian languages.