Search This thread

SillyCon

Jun 21, 2014
IMEI restore/backup failed : shows "No Support"

1.download Mobileuncle MTK IMEI Write Tool View attachment 2713681
input"Y",input IMEI code
finally,create IMEI .BAK,move it to ur phone or SD card View attachment 2713694
2.download View attachment 2713683
3.need root, run mobileuncle MTK tool,choose IMEI backup and restore,restore IMEI.bak.

I downloaded the Mobileuncle tools and the IMEI write tools too. Created the backup even, moved it to SD card. But whenevr i select the IMEI BACKUP RESTORE (MTK)...it gives me an error saying "No Support". Please help. I had bricked my phone earlier and had the customer care replace some hardware. The phone's okay but the IMEI shows Invalid. Please help. :crying:

kiyee

Mar 16, 2014
China
I downloaded the Mobileuncle tools and the IMEI write tools too. Created the backup even, moved it to SD card. But whenevr i select the IMEI BACKUP RESTORE (MTK)...it gives me an error saying "No Support". Please help. I had bricked my phone earlier and had the customer care replace some hardware. The phone's okay but the IMEI shows Invalid. Please help. :crying:
please use MtkDroidTools
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2731871

Reactions: Maunghtwe

KrimsonHart

Nov 22, 2011
bangalore
MTK Droid Tools

please use MtkDroidTools

Hello Everyone,

I own a Huawei G700 U00 phone and recently i wanted to change from CWM recovery to TWRP recovery. Now the IMEI shows invalid. I tried the MobileUncle method and did not work for me. Fortunate enough, i had used MTK Droid tools once and had a backup file of NVRAM... Now my problem is, i can restore the NVRAM when i am in CWM recovery on my phone, but the imei will still show invalid and there is no network catching up. another problem is that if my phone is ON and i connect it to the PC, it doesnt detect my phone at all. Drivers installed perfectly no problem with that. Everything works fine except for this. also i have a MIUI backup (CWM) with that, the Droid tools can detect my phone but when i try connecting to the root, it says "Error: adbd not installed !" can you help me regarding this please?

S#@DY

May 12, 2014
Delhi
Thanks man, it made the work much easier for people to restore, edit IMEI numbers,
Easy way, checked by me, working on MTK devices, +1 for you

Bulakai

Sep 19, 2014
Thank you

This Method Works....Thank you so much....I've spending likes hours to find solution for my imei....thank you so much sir...thank you :victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

denzhou

Jul 17, 2012
Aglipay

Top Liked Posts