[ROM]MultiROM AcuraTeam V2 Final[GHOSTCALLFREE]

Search This thread

lazyboyz

Mar 22, 2009
how to install this....anybody knows...and also it has both froyo and gingerbread in zip file so i also need help with this too....

lazyboyz

Mar 22, 2009
it went fine for me too but only for gingerbread......when i did for froyo i didnt get the signal...no service at all...it was kind of slow for me...whenever i try to open something it was taking few seconds to come up...other than that its fine but i am using different rom right now...if anybody have any solution why its running slow let me know i will use this again...

thank you

Meemo23

Nov 17, 2010
Under my bed...
it went fine for me too but only for gingerbread......when i did for froyo i didnt get the signal...no service at all...it was kind of slow for me...whenever i try to open something it was taking few seconds to come up...other than that its fine but i am using different rom right now...if anybody have any solution why its running slow let me know i will use this again...

thank you

LMAO you need froyo baseband to use froyo you cannot mix and match froyo with gingerbread it doesn't work..

Reactions: lazyboyz

lazyboyz

Mar 22, 2009
oh ok...didn't know that....i am new to all this stuff trying to learn...heheheh...do you know which one is froyo baseband i can use....

thanks

tensan

Dec 30, 2010
Burgos
Acura didn't said this rom have not ghost calls...

In fact, now he is developing a new kernel for a new ROM which can reduce a lot that, if not eliminate it.

I don't know why the thread's owner said that,

Reactions: kidkoala_uk

twojalfons

Dec 8, 2008

In fact, now he is developing a new kernel for a new ROM which can reduce a lot that, if not eliminate it.

hey maybe You can post some of acura's work.
you know... you are from spain so you could translate his posts from htc spain over here :)
i'm sure everyone would love that

regards

kidkoala_uk

May 29, 2007
Greenock

I agree the OP appears to have merged 2 threads from HTCSPAIN for Multicharger V2 and Multicharger V3 and then added the [GHOSTCALL FREE] claim, I have said in a previous post that this thread is misleading and should have the title edited with [GHOSTCALL FREE] removed from the title.

twojalfons

Dec 8, 2008
Yeah, I could do it, but only if Acura wants. I will ask him, and then, I'll translate the info.

Let's hope he agrees :)
His work is great but the language is a huge problem.
That's great there are such people out there
Lg is messing with us and thats f*****g disrespectful
Thats unbelievable that such a big company like lg is playing with us despite the feedback they get

Regards

P.s. sorry for my poor language skills

tensan

Dec 30, 2010
Burgos
Let's hope he agrees :)
His work is great but the language is a huge problem.
That's great there are such people out there
Lg is messing with us and thats f*****g disrespectful
Thats unbelievable that such a big company like lg is playing with us despite the feedback they get

Regards

P.s. sorry for my poor language skills

He have given me the OK. Now I will post the new Acura ROMs with the info totally translated to Spanish, but please, don't open threads with the info translated with Google like the tango thread, when I can do one better for everyone...

nanling

Oct 28, 2007
Please don't remove other languages! Waiting for a new version with full languages, thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tried it now 2 DAYS its a Dream but installation (CMW) is in Spain
    (Can also not spanish you will understand it)

New MultiROM AcuraTeam V2 Final

Well after much, much, much work (you know me I do not do this) I modified Charger that I liked and I saw potential.
    no longer remains almost nothing of the original, only the icons, the truth is that they are cute , and some of the extructura the program. As I said I did not dedicate myself to this, perhaps someone who can take less, but I came as far as I, and after passing a bad time to **** you in which state about to mourn (I've lost everything to work from within ZIP) I was able to retrieve something and start from scratch. Total a week of intense gigs! Many of you will wonder why this MultiROM (the name I have made ​​him) because for the simple reason that my saves me a lot of work, and incidentally open the possibility that each Mount a rom to your liking. know that when we get a ROM is not to everyone's taste, for the simple reason that everyone likes something different. Perform a ROM for each of you seriously and it is practically impossible.

See only these two facts: A 4 keyboards + 7 + 12 types of launchers types of OC, I put just three examples. If anyone knows of mates, try out the numbers of possible combinations. Now imagine what you are asking me some Take the music of the boot, the curtain of the changes the Bootanimation, do not make programs, set programs, pay this and remove the other ... as you see cause frustration, it is IMPOSSIBLE to please everyone. Now sebeis NEED this charger . Because that is what makes this I've created, what ye LOAD visually and very simple, JUST AS YOU WANT PICA INSTALL.

No more I tell you the rest you play.

Now you can do.

The ROM included in the ZIP are complete but lack little things, little things you have to include the you. are improved versions:

Rom Ginger : Evolucion de la 21A+B Ahora llamada V8

Cambios:

Subido el Kernel Bestia Froyo a la version v2

Added all files ALSA for recording calls in dual channel.
    Added the libraries of Beat Box, To enhance the sound a lot.
    Added Sony Bravia Engine, I do not notice much improvement you let me know.
    Added new library
    Updated the APP
    and much more

ADVANCE INFORMATION New Kernel Beast 2: Changes Acura2201

Added patch to prevent phantom calls.
    Modified the clock speed in the reception signal (Improved bestiality breaks between signals and coverage) Invention of mine since I've been I have not had a call ghost. ;)
    Improved and polished the OC, OC lowered the idle to 150 mhz.
    Modification of the libraries to minimum speed apgada screen (this forces the system to slow down to 150 as the screen turns off)
    Improved the voltages . The values ​​indicated here are not seen in any test or going to freak benckmach but when probeis. Overclock to 200mhz ram at 450 mhz, and forced the system to work at 450 mhz always without resenting consumption!! . No jumping from 200 to 400 as the original. Overclock the GPU to 394 MHz and low OC. Uploaded system speed of 128 MHz to 1000 MHz. You are going to freak out with this, but instead blocks the bluetooth from time to time. (Hopefully fix it soon) The multicharger Added new feature you can install all your applications at the beginning of the installation. I am testing a system to install directly on the recovery DATA also on the first installation, if you want to clear. (Under development) Added more programs and updated the above. Now there are more possibilities for all .. jejejejej

THX ACURATEAM

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE PRESS THX :))

http://www.htcspain.com/links.php?u...ttp://www.putlocker.com/file/EDDB5336CBF15F39
    i wrote english by thinking in greek.i mean we have a few roms if we compare other phones(lets say evo 3d) to choose for our phone.not so many devs also.lets try these few roms to make them usable.i dont know how to build or use an online kitchen.most users also dont.i wish i knew.and some guides i found here didnt help me at all when i tried.why post half-build roms?

I think if you read properly he made the rom and lost all data due to a computer crash so he recovered what he can. and because he can't make everyone happy he is letting the users choose their poison.. Anyway i will try and make the two froyo and gingerbread roms by acura team and post it up here after work..
    Is this for real? GHOSTCALLFREE?????!!!!

Sorry, I really want to believe, but my hope is already very low. Actually I have made up my mind to sell away this phone. Have waited too long for the ghostcalls fix :(

thank you

LMAO you need froyo baseband to use froyo you cannot mix and match froyo with gingerbread it doesn't work..