[ROM][P76*][BL Lock/Unlock] CyanogenMod 9 [08/4/14]

Search This thread
X

Xerdox

I dont have kernel panic, It is very rare ...normally
I am not sure if we think about the same thing. I noticed a bug in reboot menu (this menu show up when we keep power button). Rebooting to recovery does't work (but entering into recovery in old way works perfect). In other cm9 for lock bootlader it didn't work too. For now I didn't notice something else :p

JulianJenner

Apr 17, 2013
Arnhem
I am not sure if we think about the same thing. I noticed a bug in reboot menu (this menu show up when we keep power button). Rebooting to recovery does't work (but entering into recovery in old way works perfect). In other cm9 for lock bootlader it didn't work too. For now I didn't notice something else :p

If I use extended menu, Reboot or Recovery does work correctly...for me.

TEST MODE / POLLOOS'S CYANOGENMOD 9 / LG OPTIMUS L9 P760

ReikiDraven

Dec 10, 2012
No luck. I tried reflashing the ROM, doing a full wipe, installing Gapps and then the fix that was posted. Still keeps me stuck on the LG logo.

I tried flashing all the way back to stock, then re-rooted, re-installed CWM and BusyBox, reflashed the ROM and tried again, and still I wind up stuck on the LG logo. Going to just leave it here for about twenty minutes and see if it will boot.

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
No luck. I tried reflashing the ROM, doing a full wipe, installing Gapps and then the fix that was posted. Still keeps me stuck on the LG logo.

I tried flashing all the way back to stock, then re-rooted, re-installed CWM and BusyBox, reflashed the ROM and tried again, and still I wind up stuck on the LG logo. Going to just leave it here for about twenty minutes and see if it will boot.

got it working for p769 :D had to modify the files inside the boot.tar plus you need an ice cream boot.img

Having some issues uploading to xda right now, so I'm upload it on mega.
hold up

Last edited:
Reactions: ReikiDraven

ReikiDraven

Dec 10, 2012
got it working for p769 :D had to modify the files inside the boot.tar plus you need an ice cream boot.img

Having some issues uploading to xda right now, so I'm upload it on mega.

Both of you are giants among men. This is going to turn this detested phone into a device that I actually won't mind having. Thanks!

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
Both of you are giants among men. This is going to turn this detested phone into a device that I actually won't mind having. Thanks!

Well I just found out it has a huge bug, might need to change a couple more files.
The screen doesn't turn back on (pressing power button) once it goes to sleep, have to reboot the phone (hold power button for 10secs).

Hopefully I can find out where the problem is.
If you still want to check it out here's the link

Instructions
1.Flash Rom
2.Flash CM9-Patch-For-P769.zip
3.Reboot into recovery and flash Lelus touchscreen fix
If coming from stock make sure to wipe data

Last edited:

ReikiDraven

Dec 10, 2012
Well I just found out it has a huge bug, might need to change a couple more files.
The screen doesn't turn back on (pressing power button) once it goes to sleep, have to reboot the phone (hold power button for 10secs).

Hopefully I can find out where the problem is.

I have to be doing something wrong. Still gets me stuck on the same LG logo. If it helps, this DOES fix CWM v6.0.4.5 so that it's no longer inverted and mirrored.

Going to try reflashing the ROM again, and flashing this before initially booting the ROM.

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
I have to be doing something wrong. Still gets me stuck on the same LG logo. If it helps, this DOES fix CWM v6.0.4.5 so that it's no longer inverted and mirrored.

Going to try reflashing the ROM again, and flashing this before initially booting the ROM.

I made a mistake on my first upload, I uploaded a jellybean boot.img. My bad. I updated my post with the correct boot.img.

Another thing, I had to manually install "Android Platform Sooner Single ADB Interface" (with device manger) to get adb working.

If you are still having problems maybe you forgot to wipe data.

Reactions: ReikiDraven

ReikiDraven

Dec 10, 2012
I made a mistake on my first upload, I uploaded a jellybean boot.img. My bad. I updated my post with the correct boot.img.

Another thing, I had to manually install "Android Platform Sooner Single ADB Interface" (with device manger) to get adb working.

If you are still having problems maybe you forgot to wipe data.

Trying again. I have tried at least a half dozen sites, and I can't seem the get the proper Android Platform Sooner Single ADB Interface driver to install. I tried removing the address from the registry, from this post;

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1572315

And that didn't work. It still refuses to let me update the driver to the proper one, saying it can't find any compatible drivers.

I swear, I am less of a noob at this than I sound. This phone is just a gremlin.

Edit: Okay, now the phone will at least boot. It doesn't seem to be mirrored anymore, but as you said, when the phone goes to sleep, it has to be manually powered back off. Also, the touch points are still wonky.

Edit 2: Right, I figured out how to install the proper driver now, and it seems to have worked. So, this time I am going to start from scratch, skip the step of flashing the fix, and see if I can just throw the commands through ADB now that I have Windows 7 actually recognizing my device.

Fingers crossed.

Last edited:

ReikiDraven

Dec 10, 2012
Alright, without flashing the fix posted and just using the ADB commands to push the v6.bin to the proper location, it fixes the mirrored/inverted screen, but as soon as I put it to sleep and come back out, it's reversed again.

Getting closer. Going to flash the fix now and see what happens.

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
Trying again. I have tried at least a half dozen sites, and I can't seem the get the proper Android Platform Sooner Single ADB Interface driver to install. I tried removing the address from the registry, from this post;

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1572315

And that didn't work. It still refuses to let me update the driver to the proper one, saying it can't find any compatible drivers.

I swear, I am less of a noob at this than I sound. This phone is just a gremlin.

Edit: Okay, now the phone will at least boot. It doesn't seem to be mirrored anymore, but as you said, when the phone goes to sleep, it has to be manually powered back off. Also, the touch points are still wonky.

Edit 2: Right, I figured out how to install the proper driver now, and it seems to have worked. So, this time I am going to start from scratch, skip the step of flashing the fix, and see if I can just throw the commands through ADB now that I have Windows 7 actually recognizing my device.

Fingers crossed.

The touch is wonky because you flashed the euro boot.img, Lelus made a flashable zip that will correct the touch screen through the recovery. You don't have to do it the old school way (via adb).
1. flash the p769 fix
2. Reboot into recovery
3. flash Lelus touchscreen fix
4. Reboot

Last edited:

ReikiDraven

Dec 10, 2012
The touch is wonky because you flashed the euro boot.img, Lelus made a flashable zip that will correct the touch screen through the recovery. You don't have to do it the old school way (via adb).

This is maddening.

Okay, here is what I am doing, start-to-finish. I boot into CWM, perform all three wipes, flash the ROM, flash Gapps, then flash the fix you posted.

I just got the cwm_ts_fix_p769.zip, so I am flashing that instead of the fix you posted, and trying the ADB commands after if it doesn't work.

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
Alright, without flashing the fix posted and just using the ADB commands to push the v6.bin to the proper location, it fixes the mirrored/inverted screen, but as soon as I put it to sleep and come back out, it's reversed again.

Getting closer. Going to flash the fix now and see what happens.

The only reason why it comes up normal (screen not inverted), it because you have the proper u-boot (a p769). Once you turn the screen off then on, the system loads the inverted screen. The v6.bin is not responsible for fixing the screen, only the touchscreen. Note: nothing will fix the touchscreen if you stay on the p760 boot.img.

ReikiDraven

Dec 10, 2012
The only reason why it comes up normal (screen not inverted), it because you have the proper u-boot (a p769). Once you turn the screen off then on, the system loads the inverted screen. The v6.bin is not responsible for fixing the screen, only the touchscreen. Note: nothing will fix the touchscreen if you stay on the p760 boot.img.

So, your fix replaces the P760 boot.img, right? Flashing both now.

Edit: Alright, flashing both the fix you posted and the cwm_ts_fix_p769.zip, I am able to use CM9 on this phone with a properly-working screen. The only problem is as you described; it won't turn the screen back on when it goes to sleep.

Still, this is leaps and bounds above what we had before. Your hard work is definitely appreciated.

Last edited:

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
So, your fix replaces the P760 boot.img, right? Flashing both now.

Yes it replaces the P760 boot.img with the P769 (t-mobile V10G).
Flash Rom, flash my fix, reboot recovery, then flash touchscreen fix.
I wouldn't worry about gapps right now. I still have to solve why the screen doesn't come back up. Currently diving through the V10g system.img to see what might fix it.

ReikiDraven

Dec 10, 2012
Yes it replaces the P760 boot.img with the P769 (t-mobile V10G).
Flash Rom, flash my fix, reboot recovery, then flash touchscreen fix.
I wouldn't worry about gapps right now. I still have to solve why the screen doesn't come back up. Currently diving through the V10g system.img to see what might fix it.

I think this might have broken 4G on my T-Mobile variant. It's showing H next to the signal where it normally shows 4G. When I try to check and fix the mobile network settings, under Network Operator, it comes back with an error.

ReikiDraven

Dec 10, 2012
Found another potential issue. Gapps refuses to install on this ROM for some reason. I flashed back to your ROM, kuma82, and am going to attempt to flash back and see if that works.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 9

sin-nombre-880865.png

This ROM is of Markolino631, I have edited only for improvements, is for lock and unlock bootloader.

Features:
    -OC/UV
    -Disabled emulated sd
    -CWM 6.0.4.5
    -QuickSettings
    -Changes in UI

Bugs:
    -Recording with front camera

How to install:
    -Copy ROM and Gapps to SD
    -Reboot to CWM
    -Factory Reset
    -Format /sdcard, and Dalvik Cache
    -Flash ROM and Gapps

Downloads:
    CyanogenMod 9 v3 [P760][08/4/14]
    Gapps ICS
    Fix Cámera [P768-P778]
    Remove NFC

Changelog

CyanogenMod 9 v1 [17/3/2014]:
    -Stock 4.4 Bootanimation
    -AOSP 4.4 Sounds
    -AOSP 4.4 Calculator
    -AOSP 4.4 Calendar
    -AOSP 4.4 Camera
    -AOSP 4.4 Email
    -AOSP 4,4 Gallery
    -Fixed FC when editing photos from the gallery
    -Script OC/UV
    -Wake up with home button
    -CWM 6.0.4.5
    -Fixed Apollo
    -Added CM Explorer
    -Center Clock
    -Removed the operator
    -Date centred
    -Disabled emulated SD

CyanogenMod 9 v2 [31/3/2014]:
    -Improved GPS
    -Deleted recording in 1080p
    -Improved general camera
    -Small improvement in GPU
    -Fixed some APN
    -Deleted tweaks build.prop

CyanogenMod 9 v3 [08/4/2014]:
    -Added on/off on the bottom bar on the status bar, as JB or higher.
    -Added QuickSettings, like 4.2.2
    -Added a bootanimation made ​​by @ AlexBass
    -Centered clock on lookscreen
    -Fixed the bug that the icons were not displayed in the status bar until it was notified.
    -Added a wallpaper made ​​by @ AlexBass
    -Added fix for remove NFC

Thanks to:

- @markolino631 by their CM9 ROM
    - @AntonX by their commit to remove the emulated SD
    - @artas182x, for the 2nd-init
    - Chujalt & PureMod for helping all my doubts
    - Miguelrt20 for their help with my CM9
    - Foro-Nexus.com & Staff
    - AlexBass for its boot animation and wallpaper
    - Miguelrt20 for remove NFC
    Probably I will upload today the v3 with changes in UI and some bug correction.

Currently these are the changes:

-Added on/off on the bottom bar on the status bar, as JB or higher.
    -Added QuickSettings, like 4.2.2
    -Added a bootanimation made ​​by @ AlexBass
    -Centered clock on lookscreen
    -Fixed the bug that the icons were not displayed in the status bar until it was notified.
    -Added a wallpaper made ​​by @ AlexBass
    -Probably add more before uploading it today ...: D
    Polloos please could you port CM10 (4.1.2) for locked bl ?

I'm working in stock v20p, CWM, TWRP & PhilZ (Compile takes 9h...) and app with mods for stock. I have thought of 1 more version of CM9 and work in CM10.

And also i'm helping my friend in his CM11
    -Added fix camera for P768 and P778 models for use 8mpx.
    -The GPS works perfectly and the next update will add improved.

img-20140319-wa0035-883810.jpg
    img-20140319-wa0037-883811.jpg