dialer codes not working

Search This thread

gears177

Apr 4, 2012
meadville
Google Pixel 5a
So today sprint told me to enter a dialer code into my dialer but whenever I enter it, it just tries calling it and doesn't work. I remember before I had to get a dialer off Google play but all the ones I try now just redirect me to the original one. If anyone has a workaround or fix that would be awesome. Thanks again

P.S this is the dialer code# # 72786 #

JoHnNYBlaZE716

Dec 31, 2013
Buffalo
What exactly are u trying to do?

IMG_20140615_114712_zpsf390205f.jpg

vwags

Feb 13, 2011
Los Angeles
So today sprint told me to enter a dialer code into my dialer but whenever I enter it, it just tries calling it and doesn't work. I remember before I had to get a dialer off Google play but all the ones I try now just redirect me to the original one. If anyone has a workaround or fix that would be awesome. Thanks again

You are running a TW Rom right?

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member

MIKEY309

Jan 23, 2010
dialer codes

i keep moar rom as one of my backups and revert back to it when I needto use dialer codes,then its back to miui.works like a charm for me

Reactions: g_money

jdsingle76

Jan 19, 2013

The correct code is actually ##72786# and the other guys are right. You need to be in TW to use dialer codes.

Sent from my SM-G900P using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts