Farewell to Epic 4G

Search This thread

AndyYan

Recognized Contributor
Jan 30, 2012
Beijing
Long story short, it's been an unbelievably enjoyable ride with the Epic 4G, but it's coming to an end for me, since today I sold my Epic 4G...

From the days of learning to obey forum rules and respect developers under the help of @kennyglass123 , to testing out various ROMs with @xboxfanj and many others, to taking simple mods into my own hands, to seeing the Epic breathe a new life with @bbelos and @Unjustified Dev in latest versions of Android, yes, I've gone quite a long way through the Android world and it's the help I received and tried to offer that truly made me grow!
Before departure, I'd like to thank again those who have helped me / I have helped, it's you guys that endured my occasional arrogance and language gap as a Chinese!
Also, thank Samsung for HAVING PRODUCED such a nice phone that accompanied me for almost 2 years! <-- which means they don't do good phones anymore

I'll still occasionally check up on here and offer a hand, but until then... Au revoir! :)

AndyYan

Recognized Contributor
Jan 30, 2012
Beijing
Ooh nexus 4. Wanna work on Sense?

Try out AK and Bricked kernel btw.

Nah, I have to use Nexus 4 daily so CM+Franco gets to stay. AK and Bricked are a bit too customizable.
Where's the Sense port? Heard of it back in the Galaxy Nexus forum but didn't check it out. I can test it out when needed :)

Sent from Google Nexus 4 @ CM11

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Long story short, it's been an unbelievably enjoyable ride with the Epic 4G, but it's coming to an end for me, since today I sold my Epic 4G...

From the days of learning to obey forum rules and respect developers under the help of @kennyglass123 , to testing out various ROMs with @xboxfanj and many others, to taking simple mods into my own hands, to seeing the Epic breathe a new life with @bbelos and @Unjustified Dev in latest versions of Android, yes, I've gone quite a long way through the Android world and it's the help I received and tried to offer that truly made me grow!
Before departure, I'd like to thank again those who have helped me / I have helped, it's you guys that endured my occasional arrogance and language gap as a Chinese!
Also, thank Samsung for HAVING PRODUCED such a nice phone that accompanied me for almost 2 years! <-- which means they don't do good phones anymore

I'll still occasionally check up on here and offer a hand, but until then... Au revoir! :)

Damn Andy...do you mean I have to come back and start answering questions again? You had it covered for so long! I guess I will see you in whatever phone you have now.

AndyYan

Recognized Contributor
Jan 30, 2012
Beijing
Hasn't happened yet.

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk

You know you got a tester here! :D

Damn Andy...do you mean I have to come back and start answering questions again? You had it covered for so long! I guess I will see you in whatever phone you have now.

Kinda missed you Kenny ;)
Q&A is still mine, as there aren't much questions these days so I don't need to pay too much attention to the section. I know you're a good and busy moderator around your forums so I'll keep your backyard covered.
I list my current phones in my signature - any phones that we both own? I do remember occasionally seeing you in GNex forums...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.