keeps booting onto recovery (urgent)

Search This thread

Unleash1337

Jan 11, 2014
My galaxy s3 keeps booting onto recovery, it started when i installed the new Omega v15 rom it didn't boot and it took me onto recovery, i tried putting newest cwm with odin but it won't help. i can't boot my device in-order to connect it to my computer and put another rom zip and try.
how do i put things in the internal sd card without booting the phone?

please help me fast.

tallman43

Aug 29, 2011
The Land of Android
My galaxy s3 keeps booting onto recovery, it started when i installed the new Omega v15 rom it didn't boot and it took me onto recovery, i tried putting newest cwm with odin but it won't help. i can't boot my device in-order to connect it to my computer and put another rom zip and try.
how do i put things in the internal sd card without booting the phone?

please help me fast.

First have you tried a factory reset in recovery...If that does not work have you got eternal sd card and reader put rom on there...If you cant flash back to stock with odin if you can get in download mode.

Last edited:

Unleash1337

Jan 11, 2014
First have you tried a factory reset in recovery...If that does not work have you got eternal sd card and reader put rom on there...If you cant flash back to stock with odin if you can get in download mode.

i don't have an external sd the card that's the problem , i can get into download mode how do i flash from odin? i only know how to root from odin can you send me a guide?