Ota_m7_ul_k44_sense55_mr_tmous_4.19.531.10

Search This thread

anirudhgargi

Dec 3, 2010
Bangalore
I have the Same issue.

hi, I have a stock 4.3, uploaded from the original 4.1...

i'm using in another country the tmobile version

it appeared to me the update, but I had a crash on the download than its not showing anymore...

how can i manually update right now? already downloaded the zip file on the thread

note: i don't want to root right now, i'm kinda tired of that on my GSII and nexys 4 times

i have the exact same issue. Somebody suggested to keep the zip in some folder and reboot. on reboot i should check and pick the OTA file. Unfortunately he dose't remember the location path.

Anybody who know where to place the OTA binary so that on reboot it is picked up for upgrade ?

PS : I am on Stock unrooted 4.3

ludatrick

May 17, 2007
Port-au-Prince
I'm doing something wrong... I can't seem to flash this.

I'm on Stock S-On Locked.

Loaded to sdcard as update.zip
I went into Bootloader > Recovery > Vol Up+Power
selected update from sdcard

keeps getting check cid and then it reboots.

im pretty sure u need to root and s-off before trying to update

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

I did the same thing and got the same "no update.."

I am not sure how to use this OTA file. Would someone kindly chime in. I did a lot of searching this morning still not much luck.

I have unlocked bootloader, S-OFF, TWRP, on 4.3 using RUU, rooted.

Question:
1) I can I use this OTA image with TWRP or must I use stock recovery. If I must have stock recovery, how do I get back Stock recovery, without going through RUU again?
2) can I use this with SuperCID?

Sorry if some of these questions maybe obvious to you but I am new coming from Galaxy Note 2 last week.
RUU is the best way to get stock recovery TWRP wont do much for flashing OTA
Make sure u relock ur bootloader
Flash RUU 4.3
Root
S-OFF with rumrunner
Flash RUU again
Flash OTA via via SDcard from recovery n u good to go

Htein

Jan 1, 2011
Problem solved...
Got an update available notification out in the Middle East, I guess you don't have to be on the TMO network...

Anyways I was able to flash my own phone's downloaded OTA running Kit Kat now ;)

werm42

May 11, 2013
I have an unlocked (64 GB edition) Developer's Edition.

I rooted my phone to installed the T-mobile 4.3 build as I NEED Wi-Fi Dialing to make calls at home.

I'm attempting to install this OTA, but keep getting the exclamation point (android on the ground).

Any idea where how to fix this?

jhill8

May 5, 2014
error when installing from CWM recovery

boot into recovery mode with stock recovery, hold power and volume up until you get a menu with options such as reboot, load from sdcard, load from phone storage, load from cache, etc. Choose load from phone storage and navigate to where you saved the zip.
When installing from CWM recovery, the install fails with the following message:
file_getprop: failed to stat "/system/build.prop:" no such file or directory
Any solutions?
Is stock recovery really required? If so, how do I revert form CWM recovery to stock recovery?
Thanks, John

Top Liked Posts