Please delete

Search This thread

o0BlacknesS0o

Mar 28, 2012
Fincastle, VA
Thanks for understanding bros.

So I finally had time to theme today but I was kind of tired of doing MNML so I started another project that I think many of you will like :D. If interested check out the screenshot thread. I will do MNML next after I'm done with this project.

Also, I am trying to get a new phone since I cracked the screen on my Charge. If I end up getting a GNex or Rezound then these will probably be my last themes for the Charge :(.

blah

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good luck charge users...
    Thanks for understanding bros.

So I finally had time to theme today but I was kind of tired of doing MNML so I started another project that I think many of you will like :D. If interested check out the screenshot thread. I will do MNML next after I'm done with this project.

Also, I am trying to get a new phone since I cracked the screen on my Charge. If I end up getting a GNex or Rezound then these will probably be my last themes for the Charge :(.
    Sorry for being MIA guys!!! I don't have much time to theme currently, or in the foreseeable future. I am hoping to have MNML updated for Tweak2.0 but there is no eta. Sorry guys
    will MNML work with the new 1.4 update?

No, but I am sure blaze will update the theme, just give him some time.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA App