[ROM][4.4.2][FEB-13][UNOFFICIAL] AOSB Project [v1.2.9][HALO/MultiWindow][D2tmo/D2usc]

Search This thread

WP4WP4

Oct 26, 2010
I take it back! I can’t attach photos to the messages. I installed PA gapps this one contains the Hangouts messages and is working perfect with zero FC's.

WP4Wp4

tokenpoke

Apr 3, 2011
Boots and runs perfect on metropcs s3 dual boot with stock 4.3 so far, so good. Forgot to download gapps so I booted back and fourth four times already with no fc.
I can't live without true multiwindow so I gotta have tw one way or another since it lets me run hangouts video and notes/keep/calendar/tapatalk etc

Sent from my SGH-T999N using Tapatalk

NexusS4gFreak

Sep 13, 2011
Riverdale,GA
Boots and runs perfect on metropcs s3 dual boot with stock 4.3 so far, so good. Forgot to download gapps so I booted back and fourth four times already with no fc.
I can't live without true multiwindow so I gotta have tw one way or another since it lets me run hangouts video and notes/keep/calendar/tapatalk etc

Sent from my SGH-T999N using Tapatalk
What zip did you flash for metro? Amd wats wrong with the multiview on here?

tokenpoke

Apr 3, 2011
I don't like the way the window just pops up over the other one. I just flashed the ROM zip linked in the op, booted, grabbed gapps ands booted again.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Just had to select the right access point name in network settings to get service. Thought I'd have to manually install but they were already there. Standard text messaging works and calls haven't tried MMS yet

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Also, can't resize bottom app (launcher for instance) and use the whole thing. One app just covers the top half of the other and I can't figure out how to move it around.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Hey, I found an option for "screen recorder" how do I use this? It would be super handy.

NexusS4gFreak

Sep 13, 2011
Riverdale,GA
I don't like the way the window just pops up over the other one. I just flashed the ROM zip linked in the op, booted, grabbed gapps ands booted again.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Just had to select the right access point name in network settings to get service. Thought I'd have to manually install but they were already there. Standard text messaging works and calls haven't tried MMS yet

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Also, can't resize bottom app (launcher for instance) and use the whole thing. One app just covers the top half of the other and I can't figure out how to move it around.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Hey, I found an option for "screen recorder" how do I use this? It would be super handy.

d2tmo or d2usc? And btw screen recording is in power settings

tokenpoke

Apr 3, 2011
D2tmo because the T-Mobile and metro gsm phones are basically the same.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Found it. Had to activate in button settings

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Awesome. Screen recorder works in portrait mode! Sweet.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Also, tether is not tripping the T-Mobile block site. I have unlimited lte so that's really killer. OK. I'm happy! Thanks for all the work!

Purplezigar

Jul 19, 2013
Anyone else getting sh*tty battery life? I was only on the phone for 5 minutes.
I'm on Ktoonzes kernel, aosb 1.3.0 with the screen on for ~1 hour 15 muntes.
ubabyje4.jpg

Last edited:

zigzagzz71

Apr 9, 2010
I'm very frustrated .....I have been trying to update to AOSB 1.3.0 currently on 1.2.9 and the battery life sucks! I've tried downloading the file from OP 4 different times....I factory reset in TWRP 3 times still stuck on 1.2.9.....any thoughts???

kingston73

Feb 8, 2011
I'm very frustrated .....I have been trying to update to AOSB 1.3.0 currently on 1.2.9 and the battery life sucks! I've tried downloading the file from OP 4 different times....I factory reset in TWRP 3 times still stuck on 1.2.9.....any thoughts???

Did you download from here or from the probam site? The file attached here is still 1.2.9, you need to go to probam.net to get the newest. Either way, it's not the rom as this has been giving me great battery life. Use better battery stats or something similar and figure out what's draining things.

On another note there's anew update.

Last edited:
Reactions: zigzagzz71

WP4WP4

Oct 26, 2010
Installed from Probam site ver 1.3.1 and so far no FC, camera and messages are working! :good:

WP4WP4

cashmonkey

Jul 19, 2010
On 1.3.1.

Why is it when I change to ART and reboot, it doesn't stick.

It shows back as Dalvik each time.

Thanks

Also ---- My bluetooth connection with my Soundbot (Bluetooth headphones) doesn't work anymore.. Any ideas why?? It was working in the past ROM version 1.2.8. It doesn't even find it in the Bluetooth devices list.

Last edited:

Deliberate

Jan 16, 2012
CA
On 1.3.1.

Why is it when I change to ART and reboot, it doesn't stick.

It shows back as Dalvik each time.

Thanks

Also ---- My bluetooth connection with my Soundbot (Bluetooth headphones) doesn't work anymore.. Any ideas why?? It was working in the past ROM version 1.2.8. It doesn't even find it in the Bluetooth devices list.

How are u on 1.3.1? I've been having a hard to syncing. So haven't updated yet...

kingston73

Feb 8, 2011
I have been searching and haven't found an answer yet, do any of you know of an easy way to connect the phone to an hdtv? I know I could use chromecast for streaming but I want to play movies that I have physically downloaded to my s3's sd card. With TW roms I can just use my hdmi connector, super easy but unfortunately doesn't work with AOSP roms. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Introduction About AOSB Project KitKat Edition

AOSB Project based on CyanogenMod the best stable source

image.png

Full Album !

The Team

codexc AOSB chief and original founder

Team Members

What the features included?:

AOSB Project Features:

1. MultiWindow
    2. HALO
    3. HALO MODS
    4. HALO: make windows move able and scale able
    5. Custom Navigation Ring
    6. Custom Navigation Bar
    7. Custom CRT Animation
    8. Mobile Network Battery Saver Mode
    9. Configurable up to user (LTE or 4G)
    10. Advanced Battery Bar
    11. Support Facebook Sync
    12. App sidebar
    13. Navigation bar with custom dimensions
    14. Screen video recording
    15. Configurable init.d
    16. Build PropModder
    17. Incoming calls dialog
    18. RAM bar with custom colors
    19. Builtin Xposed Framework
    20. Xposed : Per-App Layout
    21. Network usage stats
    22. Audio : Stereo widening
    23. Audio : Center frequency for Bass Boost
    24. Active display (s-view alternative)
    25. AD: Display Time out
    26. AD: Turn Off Display
    27. AD: Threshold to proximity
    28. AD: Sort notifications by newest to oldest
    29. AD: HUGE Fixes
    30. mms: ios features
    31. mms: Emoji and Smiley support
    32. samsung kernel super charged
    33. advanced low battery indicator options
    34. LockScreen Notifications by AOSPAL
    35. Lockscreen Blur

What is Android Open Source BAM Project?

it is a custom ROM developed as free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by CyanogenMod,
    AOSB (ProBAM) ROM have been the pinnacle of perfection employing the best of all the Best ROMs in a Package which makes sense!.. While the latest one doesn’t incorporate a slew of features.

Whats new in CyanogenMod 11
    On 6 November 2013 the CyanogenMod team started pushing the code of CyanogenMod 11, based on Android 4.4 KitKat .

Whats new in Android 4.4.x
    http://codexc.com/blog/2013/12/whats-new-in-android-4-4-1-and-4-4-2/

Changelog
    Find our latest Full change logs
    Find our latest GitHub change logs

User Friendly Developer
    If you like my work please consider a donation!