Search This thread

Nephilim

Aug 16, 2010
Milwaukee
Yo bro love the work you doing.... I'd live to see what you could dip with my mine. That is when and of you find time in your busy life!! Thank you kind Sir. :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Added to my list, if you could give me some ideas of what you would like that would be great. Also, do you want an avatar or a signature?

Nephilim

Aug 16, 2010
Milwaukee
Dang. This is sweet. Much much better than my imagination. Thanks man. You rock. You got serious talent and a vivid imagination.

Sent from my AK powered Galaxy Nexus device.

Hey, did you download your avatar off the xda app by chance? It looks very blurry and it shouldn't because I compressed them properly and I even just tried yours out to make sure it was okay and it looked fine.

It is recommended you download the .rar to your PC and then add the avatar from there in order to get the correct quality. ;)

Hetalk

Sep 30, 2011
Ahmedabad
Hey, did you download your avatar off the xda app by chance? It looks very blurry and it shouldn't because I compressed them properly and I even just tried yours out to make sure it was okay and it looked fine.

It is recommended you download the .rar to your PC and then add the avatar from there in order to get the correct quality. ;)

Yes, I downloaded it on my phone. Now I've set it up thru my pc. :good:

Edit: Hmmm .. it still looks kinda blurry. Am i doing something wrong?

Edit2: The 2nd one looks better :)

Last edited:

Hetalk

Sep 30, 2011
Ahmedabad
Can I have a high resolution image?
Also, it seems the r and I are too close and u and r together look like w. Minor stuff. See if u can redo it at your convenience.

Sent from my AK powered Galaxy Nexus device.

Nephilim

Aug 16, 2010
Milwaukee

Nephilim

Aug 16, 2010
Milwaukee
I agree, But it just doesn't fit so well on here lol.
Need something more Androidy.

I noticed you are now using a Gnex but your screenname is related to your Evo. Just so you know, you can PM a mod and request a namechange. ;)

Only saying this since I will eventually get to your custom work and it would be a pity if you had your name changed after that. ;)

Also, does not matter when or where. The Legend of Zelda is the f*cking sh*t!

linknstuff.png

Last edited:

ciprianruse88

Mar 14, 2012
Graceland
I noticed you are now using a Gnex but your screenname is related to your Evo. Just so you know, you can PM a mod and request a namechange. ;)

Only saying this since I will eventually get to your custom work and it would be a pity if you had your name changed after that. ;)

Also, does not matter when or where. The Legend of Zelda is the f*cking sh*t!

linknstuff.png

wow...this is great!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    REQUESTS ARE OPEN!​

Hey guys, seeing as I've got a decent amount of graphic art/design skill as well as a very creative mind I decided to put together a thread dedicated to making custom signatures and avatars for anyone interested. If you browse through the pages of my thread you will see some of the custom work I have done for XDA members already.

So with that said, feel free to leave me some requests and even some attachments with icons, pictures etc that you might want added to a custom Sig/Avatar.

Once the ball is rolling keep in mind that I work fulltime, am returning to school shortly as well as I have a girlfriend along with a normal social life so It might take a little bit during the weekdays for me to get to your request. If you notice it's been more than a week and I have not gotten to you, feel free to leave a reminder comment on here or send me a PM. :)

Guys, Please DO NOT use the XDA mobile apps to download any of my work, it compresses it all funky and 99.999% of the time you will end up with a blurry/fuzzy signature or avatar. Thanks.

As with everything, If I create something you enjoy, please don't be shy to hit that "THANKS" button. :D

Also, If you like the thread please rate 5 stars!
    Guys, Requests are now closed until I catch up on the custom work I currently have.
    No use in letting it pile up because then nobody gets it in a timely fashion.
    This does not mean you guys can't keep stopping by to check on your work or just shoot the sh*t.
    I am just not taking on anymore work until the list included is knocked out.
    Hope I am not inconveniencing anyone.
    If you want custom work done keep an eye on the thread and I should reopen requests in no time.
    :)

1. Can't_Live_Without_My_Evo page25

2. GeekMcLeod page27

3. gotmypanicshoes page29

4. pratik_s page31

5. quand443 page32

6. schukje page33

7. pointman_12 PM

8. chefdave12118 page38

9. unforgivenmercy page39

10. jfdsmabalot page39

11. mrchambo PM

12. az_biker PM
    Guys, once again, just popping in to let everyone know I did not forget about them. Here is a copy of the list as of current, I will try to get a bunch done this week.
    Again, didn't forget about anyone. Just got a lot to do this last week.
    :D

1. Rotary Heart page25

2. Can't_Live_Without_My_Evo page25

3. GeekMcLeod page27

4. gotmypanicshoes page29

5. pratik_s page31

6. quand443 page32

7. schukje page33

8. pointman_12 PM

9. chefdave12118 page38

10. unforgivenmercy page39

11. jfdsmabalot page39
    That's the best/most in depth ETA I've ever had. You sir. Are what makes XDA a great place. Unlike everyone else's DON'T ASK FOR ETA'S!!!! crap.
    Which I totally understand from a developers point of view.
    but it still makes you awesome to be a little more kind hearted

Well you didn't exactly ask for an ETA so it's all good. I am fine with telling people where they are on the list, just as long as I don't get hounded on when their work will actually be done. I suppose if you know where you are on the list you have a decent estimate of how long it will be though. :)

As I wrote on the front page, I do have work, school and a social life so I get to these as soon as I have freetime. Sometimes I push out 5 in a day, sometimes I get 1 or none finished. Rest assured, I will get them done though. :D

Great job Neph!! Keep up the awesome work :D:cowboy::good::highfive:

Thank you sir, you as well. :good:

Hey Nephilim maybe you can add the list to your OP so people know their position. Also you do a pretty nice job with this!

thats very kind of u that u dont say no to requests.may i know at what position i am currently and if possible as what Rotary Heart said can u add ur list to the op so that everybody will know where they are and will not disturb u.thanks in advance. :highfive:

You are number 7 on my list.

As for you and Rotary Hearts request about posting my list on the front page. I am considering posting a list of 10, anyone after 10 will not show up until they are in the top ten on the list. It's just kind of a pain to have to keep updating everytime I get a new custom done. I'll definitely decide in the next day or so and most likely at least give it a temporary try. :)
    But are u working on mine ?

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 con Tapatalk 2

Dude, no offense but relax seriously. If you ask one more time I will bump you to the end of the list. Nobody else is asking constantly about their work, they just wait and when its ready its ready. Anarkia was the last one in line before you, I go in order of when people asked. You are currently up so your work is being done. ;)