[Q] Weeeeeell, im stuck in a bootloop.

Search This thread

Kyozumo

Apr 6, 2014
I tried Hard Resseting, didnt work, i tried flashing the device, didnt work. My Moto G is stuck on the "Motorola, a Google Company screen". i Tried to do a system wipe. and i have an unlocked boot loader. there isnt much to talk about

Specs:
Moto G XT1032 (Google Play Edition)

Please Help.

moparman1969

Sep 2, 2012
rockhampton
Google Pixel 6a
Same with me :'(
Please someone share how to solve this problem

Do you both have a custom recovery try the following. For twrp wipe section format data type yes. Reboot system if it says no os you will have to flash stock ROM through fastboot . sometimes with moto g file system everything gets messed up entropy512 was talking how he hates this file system for this reason. Be warned this will wipe all your stored info.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Kyozumo

Apr 6, 2014
Do you both have a custom recovery try the following. For twrp wipe section format data type yes. Reboot system if it says no os you will have to flash stock ROM through fastboot . sometimes with moto g file system everything gets messed up entropy512 was talking how he hates this file system for this reason. Be warned this will wipe all your stored info.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Says: "E: Unable to mount /cache" and "E: TWFunc: Fixup_Time : no ats files found, leaving time as is" didnt work