LG Optimus L3 II (e430)

Search This thread

PJMOR

Jul 27, 2014
pjmor.com
A couple of weeks ago, I started to mess around with the build.prop file in my LG e430. Things turned bad once I change the api (or sdk) from 16 to 19. Nearly every single app became unresponsive, so I managed to change it back to 16 with es file explorer. I rebooted my phone, and things seemed to go back to normal. Strangely, I seemed to have lost root, so I try to root it again, first with Framaroot, then with other programs on a pc. Every single time it said that it was a success, but my phone did not get rooted. So I told myself, "Maybe the binary is installed but there is a problem with installing Super SU?". I installed super su, but it detected no binary. I tried with other superusers, but with no luck. I then decided to install it before performing the rooting process with framaroot and other programs. Same result as the last. What went wrong? Now I realize that some apps (like aptoide or clean master) derect that I have root, but then can't use it. What's weird is that the build.prop is back to its original state, like it came out of the factory. I can no longer view it or edit it, as I no longer have root. Can anyone help me with getting my phone back to a working root condition? Flashing the stock rom is the last thing I want to do. Thanks.

Devices:
-LG Optimus L3 II
-Lenovo IdeaTab A3000-F

Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when he gets mad, he is a mile away and barefoot.

IGGYVIP

Feb 17, 2014
/
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S10
A couple of weeks ago, I started to mess around with the build.prop file in my LG e430. Things turned bad once I change the api (or sdk) from 16 to 19. Nearly every single app became unresponsive, so I managed to change it back to 16 with es file explorer. I rebooted my phone, and things seemed to go back to normal. Strangely, I seemed to have lost root, so I try to root it again, first with Framaroot, then with other programs on a pc. Every single time it said that it was a success, but my phone did not get rooted. So I told myself, "Maybe the binary is installed but there is a problem with installing Super SU?". I installed super su, but it detected no binary. I tried with other superusers, but with no luck. I then decided to install it before performing the rooting process with framaroot and other programs. Same result as the last. What went wrong? Now I realize that some apps (like aptoide or clean master) derect that I have root, but then can't use it. What's weird is that the build.prop is back to its original state, like it came out of the factory. I can no longer view it or edit it, as I no longer have root. Can anyone help me with getting my phone back to a working root condition? Flashing the stock rom is the last thing I want to do. Thanks.

Devices:
-LG Optimus L3 II
-Lenovo IdeaTab A3000-F

Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when he gets mad, he is a mile away and barefoot.

see my thread :)
generally vroot will be your best bet
than u can replace apk later

Reactions: PJMOR

PJMOR

Jul 27, 2014
pjmor.com
Thanks for your help.

Devices:
-LG Optimus L3 II
-Lenovo IdeaTab A3000-F
-Hyundai Dual SP 4S

Reactions: IGGYVIP

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Devices:
    -LG Optimus L3 II
    -Lenovo IdeaTab A3000-F

see my thread :)
    generally vroot will be your best bet
    than u can replace apk later
    Thanks for your help.

Devices:
    -LG Optimus L3 II
    -Lenovo IdeaTab A3000-F
    -Hyundai Dual SP 4S