Moto X touchless control hidden menu on Moto G

Search This thread

72off

Dec 31, 2013
looking at some old news about "AppOps" i thought about looking with nova louncher in the create shortcut menu/activities and scrolling down to letter S i found "setup" and there "Always On voice" wich open a beautiful menu and a "Yes, I'm in" option

I really have no conclusion about this,there are more option on the "Settings" and "Setup" menu in the launcher, anyone interested should have a look at it (or even other apps)

and YES,i know about the X8 processor but this app leftover could mean something
or maybe some user exploring this menu might found something useful
@edit
There is also on "System UI" a lot of option related to usb,but i get access denied on them

Last edited:
Reactions: darkeingel
looking at some old news about "AppOps" i thought about looking with nova louncher in the create shortcut menu/activities and scrolling down to letter S i found "setup" and there "Always On voice" wich open a beautiful menu and a "Yes, I'm in" option

I really have no conclusion about this,there are more option on the "Settings" and "Setup" menu in the launcher, anyone interested should have a look at it (or even other apps)

and YES,i know about the X8 processor but this app leftover could mean something
@edit
There is also on "System UI" a lot of option related to usb,but i get access denied on them
yes i try it, but how it works.

72off

Dec 31, 2013
yes i try it, but how it works.
@Cybertron™ I dont know, just found it, but doesnt seen to work for me

check here the steps
1 click on an empty space
2 shortcut
3 activities
4 setup
5 "Always On voice
6 click on your new shortcut
7 the rest is up to you

And here is some Pics

#Edit
look on the last screenshot
the multi task icon is missing,so this is (AFAIK) running as a system app

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-13-15-07-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-13-15-07-06.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,117
  • Screenshot_2014-06-13-15-07-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-13-15-07-12.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 1,075
  • Screenshot_2014-06-13-15-08-02.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-13-15-08-02.png
    217.6 KB · Views: 1,074
  • Screenshot_2014-06-13-15-11-32.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-13-15-11-32.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 1,092
Last edited:

72off

Dec 31, 2013
i am already try it. but i want to original moto x touchless control.
openmic+ doesnt work properly for me [ already used a long time ago and a newer relase]
if i use google engine it will use a lot of data/wifi/battery
and the other engine doesn't recognize my hotword very well but in a normal conversation with friends turn my screen on for randon stuff [ really funny ]

so, my best option is using google GEL launcher

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

@edit