[Q] 2 Customs Rom/ Kernel Hangs and lags bad

Search This thread

TDMaster

Apr 25, 2009
Ramat Gan
i installed 2 Custom Roms (4.4.2) (S5 Theme/Style) 2 different kernels and the problems the roms just Hangs for a 30 seconds and lot of lags
the Roms are Awesome but for some odd reason its not working Smooth at all on my S3 phone..
i used TWRP and did Full Wipe and Factory Reset

any1 had the same problem and find the solution any suggestions.

tallman43

Aug 29, 2011
The Land of Android
i installed 2 Custom Roms (4.4.2) (S5 Theme/Style) 2 different kernels and the problems the roms just Hangs for a 30 seconds and lot of lags
the Roms are Awesome but for some odd reason its not working Smooth at all on my S3 phone..
i used TWRP and did Full Wipe and Factory Reset

any1 had the same problem and find the solution any suggestions.

Did you format system,data,cache etc also if you backup internel sd card and format that as well (bit of a overkill but i find it works) ;)

tallman43

Aug 29, 2011
The Land of Android
i Formatted Cache/Internal/Data/System what ever found in TWRP to Format i did it LOL

Lol :D Well you got me baffled then normally a mega wipe like that usually solves any problems I have had with any type of rom...Are the roms hanging from first installation or after you have installed your apps?

EDIT

Just had a thought i use PhilZ recovery which does all of the above wiping for you but also wipes preload did you wipe that not sure if twrp formats that? Sometimes preload can give problems if not wiped....

Last edited: