is this battery Real of fake?

Search This thread

ElectroBeijing

Aug 7, 2011
Google Pixel 6
That looks like the real thing. That's the packaging that HTC puts their batteries in, and I bought an extended battery from eBay a month or so ago [ the extended one though]. It works great, no issues.

ElectroBeijing

Aug 7, 2011
Google Pixel 6
which one extended? 2600mah or 1600mah? any links) thks

2300 mAh. As far as I know, that's the only official extended one. [ I'd rather play it safe myself with an official than get one of the other ones].

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-2300mAh...114075?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item2c5ce5a1db

This is the one I got. It got to me [in the US] in a week and a half from Hong Kong, and I just got the free shipping. It's life has been good. I got the advertised 2 and a half days of battery while on CM7, and slightly less on MIUI ICS, but that's with some heavy usage though.

Reactions: Glebaka

piet3r

Sep 10, 2010
2300 mAh. As far as I know, that's the only official extended one. [ I'd rather play it safe myself with an official than get one of the other ones].

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-2300mAh...114075?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item2c5ce5a1db

This is the one I got. It got to me [in the US] in a week and a half from Hong Kong, and I just got the free shipping. It's life has been good. I got the advertised 2 and a half days of battery while on CM7, and slightly less on MIUI ICS, but that's with some heavy usage though.

how long do you get with screen turned on and gaming? ^^

ElectroBeijing

Aug 7, 2011
Google Pixel 6
how long do you get with screen turned on and gaming? ^^

I can do a lot of heavy browsing/Twitter [while listening to music] and get about 2 days [ maybe a little less if I have my screen at 100% brightness, but I never usually have it past half brightness personally]. With gaming, I'm not sure. I don't play games very often, the only time I did was playing GTA3 for about half an hour, and it used 10% ish or so of battery.

pharaohs

Dec 22, 2010
I would warn that I've bought one of these in the past (not from the same seller) but even this the packaging looked great on closer inspection it was a fake. I'd be careful.

conradwu

Nov 15, 2011
I would warn that I've bought one of these in the past (not from the same seller) but even this the packaging looked great on closer inspection it was a fake. I'd be careful.

True, it's hard to tell by only the packaging of it.

Only the serial number will tell.

But I guess the Aussie sellers are somehow more reputable than those in China...?

Top Liked Posts