[ROM][OFFICIAL][CyanogenMod 9][TeamChopsticks][RC2 - 7/19]

Search This thread

MaxCarnage

Feb 4, 2007
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone used navigation app my gps works and locks correctly but the audio is what's the same thing no matter where im going she always says turn right in double file trail.. The actual map directions are correct though

CM9 Skyrocket

Embarking on a road trip this evening; I will let you know if I have any GPS issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

n0stalgia

Jan 21, 2009
Los Angeles
Quick question:

I live in an area with HSPA+ yet the signal indicator only displays an "H" instead of an "H+" -- am I only getting HSPA or is this normal?

cmlohff

May 6, 2009
My phone doubles as a heater now!

That is odd. I know a few others have said that their phone runs hot as well, but mine runs cool. Actually, I am not experiencing a lot of the issues people are reporting. I wonder what is different about my phone and installation.

EDIT: I seem to have spoken too soon. Has anyone else had issues with the status bar clock freezing and displaying the incorrect time?

Last edited:

icenight89

Dec 18, 2010
Another bug. Network mode selection doesn't stick on reboot.

As well, bg default maybe lte/gsm should be selected instead of just wcdma/gsm? Since both at & t and rogers are lte capable

Jessical

Jan 15, 2007
I don't have that overheating issue like I did on the first alpha, but I do still have that android.process.media one. I can't pinpoint it in the logcat either. It just happens.

droid512

Jan 20, 2011
Austin
Ive been drinking so bear with me.. when you get a call and it shows the symbols left and right. Right is the answer symbol but left is the facebook symbol for some reason.. Is this the same for anyone else?

CM9 Skyrocket

BlazingBeast7

Aug 29, 2009
droid maybe uv had too much to drink:p i have not experienced that issue, i suggest you format your sd card and reflash the rom.

topprospect

Nov 28, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Another bug. Network mode selection doesn't stick on reboot.

As well, bg default maybe lte/gsm should be selected instead of just wcdma/gsm? Since both at & t and rogers are lte capable

Network selection isn't supported by the UCLE2 radio (as far as I can tell). We plan to remove the setting unless the final production ICS radio supports network selection.

Anyway, ignore he fact that it didn't save your network selection cross reboot. It probably didn't make the selection properly in the first place :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: onearmedscissor

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

This version is a release candidate, so some issues still exist. Please make sure you have a backup that you can restore if you run into problems.
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at any of us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     * Collectively, and at the same time.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

IRC SUPPORT:
    Join us in #teamchopsticks on Freenode IRC network.

Instructions:

First time flashing CyanogenMod 9 your device, or coming from another ROM?
    1. Root the device and install ClockworkMod Recovery. Instructions are available here.
    2. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    3. Format the system, data & cache partitions of your device.
    4. Perform a factory reset.
    5. Flash CyanogenMod.
    6. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
    Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 9?
    1. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    2. Flash CyanogenMod (your Google Apps will be backed up & restored automatically).
    Issues?

Experience issues? Please provide the following info:
    • If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
    • If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
    • Please use Pastebin when possible.
    Download Links:

Please see our blog at http://www.teamchopsticks.org for installation, download links and release notes.

The CyanogenMod team and TeamChopsticks would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
    Good news:

The CyanogenMod team committed the lockscreen shortcuts and themes chooser features to the mainline. They are pretty cool, although a little rough around the edges. Our next release will include these.

When is the next release? Not sure yet. Still working on the major bugs.
    This is my build, i do not take responsibility for any bricks or issues. It flashed fine for me.
    Top if you want this file removed tell me and i will take it down.

Yes im part of team wafflehouse if you see it in the download link, but this is all teamchopsticks work.

This is PRE alpha3. NOT an official release, expect it to not have ALL the alpha3 fixes.

http://d-h.st/h0w