[DISCONTINUED] imilka's CyanogenMod 9 v03 [IMM76D/4.0.4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

torqu3e

Dec 20, 2010
Bay area.
Haven't been able to read the whole thread, the rom runs awesome, and I ran into only one tiny issue that my dice player does not want to pick up /mnt/emmc as it does not go to the / (root).

The quickest and easiest fix for this is, get into terminal emulator (I am assuming you are properly rooted which will be the case to run this rom in any case).

These are the commands that you need to run...

Code:
$ su
# mount --bind /mnt/emmc /sdcard/external_sd
# exit
$ exit

---Noob special---

The "$" and "#" symbols only denote the prompt and are not to be typed, exits are for a clean exit out of the terminal emulator, hitting back a bunch of times should also create similar results.

---/Noob special---

That's it, you will find your sd card listed under external_sd under the sdcard which can be used by any app, this will need to be run every time you reboot.

If someone is particularly lazy or not too techie, I can write a script and give it to you guys though there is nothing fancy in it.

--Tj

Last edited:
Reactions: mykeldrip

notegalaxy

Dec 20, 2011
Rom is fantastic. Thank you. Came from GB and installed as told. One thing. There's something wrong with some fonts showing as different fonts. In opera for example. Can someone tell me how to rectify? Looks like the fonts needed aren't installed

Edit.. fixed it. Downloaded Droid sans fonts and copied to system/fonts directory. Reboot and all is well

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Techimplant

Mar 14, 2012
Delhi
Problem with tablet mode

I just downloaded the rom and booted it..It was fine and then I downloaded gapps n tablet mode enabler..but when I booted after installing these the set up wizard started..then when I touch the android sign to continue it says "Unfortunately the setup wizard has stopped"..I have tried reinstalling gapps n tablet mode enabler but nothing..its the same..
Please help me out..

antiguangenius

Apr 14, 2008
NYC
Battery dont charge when using the phone from pc USB..... it struggles to charge or goes down.....

camera doesnt let you save/record to external sd......

mahboob2t

Feb 20, 2012
Jeddah
I just downloaded the rom and booted it..It was fine and then I downloaded gapps n tablet mode enabler..but when I booted after installing these the set up wizard started..then when I touch the android sign to continue it says "Unfortunately the setup wizard has stopped"..I have tried reinstalling gapps n tablet mode enabler but nothing..its the same..
Please help me out..

sys and cac. wipe ;)

imilka

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 13, 2010
Moscow
Thanks a lot..Its working fine now..

One more thing..In Tablet mode the app drawer doesnt fit to the screen ..I mean its really small n covers only half of the screen..In ICS Stunner I had the dpi option but how do I fix it here in this Rom?

You need to change launcher grid, make it larger.
I can't remember if Trebuchet supports this feature, use another like Apex or Nova if it doesn't.

Reactions: Techimplant

CrisperNeO

Sep 13, 2006
Best ICS ROM so far!

Better than Stunner as of now since I haven't had some strange issues I had with Stunner.
ROM is overall very smooth.

Haven't done a full drain cycle yet, but so far I have 12 hours of standby and it has still 70% of battery, occassional usage with everything on, amazing!

Btw. I use Tablet UI@160dpi, only issue was with phone.apk, I replaced with that .apk from Nexus One, it looks weird but works ok.

Thanks for the constant serious work!

Here a cup of beer: 65064663TK235102B

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts